3rd Aviation Regiment OOB

John Osborne

Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and post the 3d Aviation Regiment OOB. This heavy AVN BDE mission is to find, fix, and destroy enemy forces using maneuver to concentrate and sustain combat power at the critical time and place, as an integrated member of the combined arms team. This brigade destorys enemy forces using fire, maneuver, and shock effect. It also conducts recon and security operations and provides C2 support. It conducts air assault operations and aeromedical support. This heavy AVN BDE has an HHC, two heavy ARBs, an AHB, a GSAB, and a ASB.

You can go here to download it 3d Avn Regt OOB

JohnO

Last edited:

John Osborne

Reaction score
If you download 3d Avn Regt OOB, please go back and download it again. I had to make some changes to the 2-3 Avn Regt and forgot to add the personnel and vehicles to the 3d Avn Regt HHC :D

3 Avn Regt OOB

JohnO

GCoyote

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks John

If you download 3d Avn Regt OOB, please go back and download it again. I had to make some changes to the 2-3 Avn Regt and forgot to add the personnel and vehicles to the 3d Avn Regt HHC :D

3 Avn Regt OOB

JohnO
You're about the only guy I know out there doing detailed modern TOE's. Thanks for all your hard work.

John Osborne

Reaction score
You're about the only guy I know out there doing detailed modern TOE's. Thanks for all your hard work.
What until I get done with the US Army :D I will put together the British and Germans next. Wonder if there is any interest out there for an OPFOR OOB. I have lots of documents on OPFOR units and equipment.

JohnO