3 player games

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will change it on ASL Scenario Archive. Whoever put the scenario up there put (2 player) in the title itself.
I am wondering why if the scenario card clearly shows 3?
And it is Romanians, not Hungarians??
*Doh! It is Romanians

It has two sets of VCs (and special instruction SSR#4) so it can be played either as a 2-player or a 3-player scenario. So this may have caused the confusion

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
*Doh! It is Romanians

It has two sets of VCs (and special instruction SSR#4) so it can be played either as a 2-player or a 3-player scenario. So this may have caused the confusion
WHAT!? Zinged on your own product? I thought I had CRS bad!:eek::p:giggle:

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
G8 Recon In Force makes a good 3-player scenario,2 Axis players vs 1 US player. Played it about 12 years ago this way and worked great.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
G8 Recon In Force makes a good 3-player scenario,2 Axis players vs 1 US player. Played it about 12 years ago this way and worked great.
Yes!
3 of us played this one a couple of years ago. I chose the low-ELR Italians and we were thoroughly schwacked by the Rangers.
One of the better choices for a 3 player game IMO.

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We played The Awakening of Spring (aka Springtime for Hitler) 3 player. To make the German side easier to manage, use the black SS counters for one half of the German force...
Steve

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We played The Awakening of Spring (aka Springtime for Hitler) 3 player. To make the German side easier to manage, use the black SS counters for one half of the German force...
Steve
Yeah. Poor Tom. We ran him over when we played that. A neat and fun scenario for sure!

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I have not played it but FT 127 In the Mouth of Madness looks like a good 3 player game, it has 3 separate VC, 3 sides (French, Italian and Russian/Partisans counters).

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Slaughter at Shanderovka from the ASLOK XX 20th Anniversary pack has separate 3 and 4 player VCs and SSRs.
Steppe terrain, snow, cavalry, armor. And pack or just this scenario separately is available for immediate download thru ASL Scenario Archive.