3.10 version Harpoon ANW

sapper32

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey guys im trying to update my copy of ANW to the 3.10 version and got directed to the AGSI website tried to create an account sent me to the administrators but then a dead end?? Any suggestions would be great cheers guys.

Sapper(Ian)

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If you are trying to update your ANW v3.9.4 version to the 3.10 version released by Matrix, that patch has not yet been released. Even though the HUE version of the game has been available for 3 months, they have not released the patch that will bring 394 up to the 310 level. Supposedly, it will be 'soon'.

Interested in an MP game of ANW, sometime?

sapper32

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for prompt reply Herman im still ANW v3.9.2 havent seen the 3.9.4 version?? ive just reinstalled ANV after not playing for a few years i downloaded the Harpoon ANV full scenario list and put it into the database but the scenario's wont run guess maybe i need to find and install the 3.9.4 patch??.
I will play a simple scenario against you when i have sorted out my probs and had a couple of goes against the AI ive played one game so far where the Royal Navy task group heads south and takes station east of the islands i got a bit of a beating and lost a couple of frigates not to mention some harriers which wouldnt seem to use there sidewinders

Last edited: