DTF-16 Panther Cull
DTF-14 Pillbox Pains
51 (HL3 update) The Taking of Takrouna
Any Round
DB163 Gallabat Grab
AP177 A Celebratory Mood
265 Men of the Mountains
J150 The Sanghak Redemption

There are five scenarios to select from for each round of the main tournament. There are also some “any round” substitute scenarios that can used if both players mutually agree. For rounds two, three, and four, you will notice there are six scenarios listed. The first five listed are the standard main tournament scenarios. Scenario number six can be considered a “any round” substitute for the players in the main tournament. This year, to help us celebrate our 25-year anniversary we have teamed up with Hazardous Movement Gaming. We will feature a HazMo mini tournament in rounds two, three, and four. The last three scenarios listed in those rounds (all HazMo scenarios) will be used for the mini tournament. The HazMo mini will be open to losers of round one games. This way, those who are out of the running early for the main event still have a chance to win something. As always ABS for all scenarios will be provided at the tournament for those who wish would utilize it.

Last edited:

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a reminder, Hazardous Movement Scenario Pack 3 will be released at the tournament. The theme of pack 3 is Stalingrad. Both HazMo24 Comfortably Numb and HazMo25 The Trial from the list above utilize the RO map and Red Factories SSRs. HazMo24 is available for free down load off the HazMO website. HazMo 25 will be available at the tourney when the pack is released. HazMo 25 is 5.5 turn tourney sized action.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice to see HAZMO is getting a lot of love along with a fair amount for the DTF stuff. A little surprised to not see any FrF or LFT scenarios, but one has to make a final cut somewhere. Nice job! 👍

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I should arrive on Thursday around 7pm, anyone interested in a little play test scenario 6 Turns, only infantry, German vs American, 12 squads vs 6 squads? I can bring the board and the counters. If interested let me know. thanks

Jim Burris

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 25th Annual St Louis Tournament is in the books. Congratulations to Wes Vaughn for winning this year's tournament.

Thanks to everyone who attended and I look forward to seeing you all next year.

Here are the top ten places.
1 Wes Vaughn
2 Stan Jackson
3 Chuck Hammond
4 Rodney Callen (also the HazMo mini tournament champion)
5 James Treu
6 Randy Shurtz
7 Jeff DeYoung
8 George Tournemire
9 Doug Kirk
10 Nathan Wegener

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Great fun Jim, thank you again for al your dedication to make this tournament always well managed and structured (considering how poor we/ASLer players are with timing control, you have a great success!!!). See you next year! Thanks for everything

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 25th Annual St Louis Tournament is in the books. Congratulations to Wes Vaughn for winning this year's tournament.

Thanks to everyone who attended and I look forward to seeing you all next year.

Here are the top ten places.
1 Wes Vaughn
2 Stan Jackson
3 Chuck Hammond
4 Rodney Callen (also the HazMo mini tournament champion)
5 James Treu
6 Randy Shurtz
7 Jeff DeYoung
8 George Tournemire
9 Doug Kirk
10 Nathan Wegener
A really great, well-organized and fun tournament, thanks to the hard work of Jim Burris - I'm planning on going every year, in fact, from now on!

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My heartfelt thanks to the amazing Jim Burris for hosting the 25th annual St. Louis ASL tournament. An outstanding tourney with one of the greatest groups of ASL players in the world. The raffle, or as some of call it: the Wes Vaughn charity auction, the saturday nite BBQ, the amazing location, and the midwest comradery make this a must every year. I strongly advise all ASL players to make the attempt to attend every July. My thanks also to the talented (and handsome) Jeff Ital for his artistic talents in designing the trophy. And also thanks to Doug (that's some great bourbon) Kirk for compiling another interesting and entertaining scenario list. Congrats to all the participants, my opponents, and the top finishers. And. last but by far not least, my thanks to my brother in arms, roommate, hospitality room host, and traveling companion, Tom Cvetinovich for making the trip one of my most enjoyable events each and every year. Until I see you all at ASLOK, stay healthy and game on.