2021 Beyond Valor Font

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Does the 2021 printing of BV use the bigger font on the counters and chapter H?

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Yes, I remember I was asking Klas Malmström about it and he confirmed.

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Oh yeah, that's right Chap H Germany is in the RB not the module. It's amazing what you forget. I've been on a hiatus for a good while but have recently activated myself to FTF again.

I'm just much older and more blind these days.... And maybe more forgetful.. I'll see you all eventually at a retirement community in FLA one day. Bingo will be replaced with ASL. It'll be a bunch of curmudgeon's fighting over LOS and IFT/IIFT...

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The entire image on the counter is larger in more recent MMP ASL releases. I think that started around the time VOTG came out or just before. I recently my nineties era BV Germans and Russians, and the side by side comparison was pretty stark.

Size really does matter.

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
The entire image on the counter is larger in more recent MMP ASL releases. I think that started around the time VOTG came out or just before. I recently my nineties era BV Germans and Russians, and the side by side comparison was pretty stark.

Size really does matter.
Yeah, my original BV from 1987 looks microscopic. They were worn out, so I got the 3rd edition around 2010 ish I think. The guys are somewhat bigger and the vehicles are the same smallness. Now my eyes are worn and I play this solely FTF, I will upgrade it again.

I just upgraded Yanks to Yanks and Gung/ COB to Rising Sun. Ah well, what's a couple thousand more counter clippings?!?!?!

"This is my counter clipper, there are many counter clippers, but this one is mine. Without me, my counter clipper is useless, and without my counter clipper, I am useless."