2020 Bitter Ender Dates and Various Updates

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Comrades,

The dates for the Bitter Ender are 16.17.18.19-Apr-2020. Alan Saltzman has completed the draft playlist. However, AP14 was not released at the time of the draft and we will probably substitute some scenarios. Playlist was sent out on the mailing list. If you have played any AP14 and like a certain scenario let us know that too.

If you are interested in attending and have not received that email send me a PM with your email address and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Administration updates

• I will be the TD this year and Locke Monroe A-TD. The playlist will be mostly in Saltzman’s hands.
  • Gracious thank you to Ray for being TD for past 2 years so that I could actually play some ASL at the BE for a change.
  • Big thanks to Alan Lipka, who handles scenario packs and posters.
  • PLEASE SEND ALL EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE TO JOSEPH.SHEPPARD "AT" OUTLOOK.COM. I hardly ever check Gmail.
  • I’ll get the flyer out for pre-registration sometime in December.
  • There will be 6 Saturday Minis (same as last year). We still need to come up with another Mini.

Personal Update
  • As some of you know I missed ASLOK for 1st time in 25 years due to my Mom’s health. Taking care of her with my brother and sister dominates my free time. Please be patient with updates from me.

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Attached is the information / pre-registration flyer. Note that I’m handling the money this year so payment information has changed from last year.

I have 10 hard ‘tentatives’ for the Grognard as of today. Remember that the Grognard is limited to 32 players. If you want to be in the Grognard, the sooner you send your pre-registration fee the better.

We will be at the same hotel as last year—Ramada Inn on Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh.

If you need airport pick up please coordinate with me and I’ll be glad to make arrangements. Same thing goes for roommates.

We are still working on the playlist. There will probably be some significant changes (especially to the Grognard) with the release of CdGII. Big Thanks to Alan Saltzman who’s work in creating this list has been a HUGE help to the team.

Attachments

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
22 confirmed pre-registrations to date:

Palmer
Harper
Daughety
Flanagan
Harviala
Kearny
Saltzman
Slotwinski
Woloszyn
Willow
Cirillo
Stoppel
Rickman
Arnold
Johnston
Harviala
Waldon
Stanhagan, N.
Stanhagan, D.
Lipka
Fritz, Jr.
Fritz, Sr.

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
28 confirmed for Grognard. Total attendees stands at 33.

Arnold
Cirillo
Crater
Daughety
Deller
Flanagan
Fritz, Jr.
Fritz, Sr.
Harper
Harviala
Johnston
Kearny
Lipka
Palmer
Rickman
Saltzman
Slotwinski
Stanhagan, D.
Stanhagan, N.
Stoppel
Waldon
Willow
Woloszyn
Zug
Hasson
Sidhu
Frum

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Comrades,

We have 32 players pre-registered for the Grognard with 3 alternates.

Grognard confirmed:

Arnold
Cirillo
Crater
Daughety
Deller
Flanagan
Fritz, Jr.
Fritz, Sr.
Frum
Harper
Harviala
Hasson
Johnston
Kearny
Lipka
Palmer
Rickman
Saltzman
Sidhu
Slotwinski
Stanhagan
Stanhagan
Stoppel
Waldon
Willow
Woloszyn
Zug
Reenstra
Brieaddy
Ritter
Stephens

Grognard Alternates:

Deane
Crawford
Wegerer

For the Thursday Crete Tournament, we need ONE more player. Player participating this this event are:

Harviala
Lipka
Deane
Harper
Harris

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Haven't seen an update for a while - hopefully it is still on. My schedule cleared up in Apr (DoD non-essential travel has been canceled for the next two months), so I'd be interested in signing up. Based on attendees, it looks like only mini slots would be available on the 18th (same thing I did last year). If a grognard slot opens up, that's fine also. Is there a go/no go decision point in Apr?