2019 Street Fighting in Sioux City over Labor Day Weekend

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great write up on what sounded like a fun event. I especially enjoyed the info regarding Sgt. Floyd and the memorial. I hope to see it some day.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Mark,

Congrats to Paul! Also thanks for our game. Those Greeks were lucky in close combat. CC is a fickle thing. Look forward to a rematch.

Danno
Pydna Avenged was probably the second or third time I've played as Italians. I have much to learn about how to handle them effectively. I hope I can give you a better match next time.

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Final of the 2019 Street Fighting. We had 10 guys playing, with 8 for all 3 rounds. Winner was Paul Lauger who opted for the $100 prize option, with certificate from Gamers Armory, and scenario pack from Lone Canuck. Lee Connor was second, with a tie for 3rd by Dan Best and Paul Works. Traveling trophy went to Scott Mullens, snakes to Mark Harms, boxcars to Scott Mullens and best sniper was won by Lee Connor, who KIA'd a 9-1,8-0 and recalled a tank besides! There were also many prizes for dice lotteries in each round. It was a great time and I really enjoyed seeing the gang again. Attendance was down a bit from the last few years, but we do have a couple of newbies that I hope we see next year. And last but certainly not least was the nice write-up by Grumble Jones, and I hope that all of you will come back again next year!

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Final of the 2019 Street Fighting. We had 10 guys playing, with 8 for all 3 rounds. Winner was Paul Lauger who opted for the $100 prize option, with certificate from Gamers Armory, and scenario pack from Lone Canuck. Lee Connor was second, with a tie for 3rd by Dan Best and Paul Works. Traveling trophy went to Scott Mullens, snakes to Mark Harms, boxcars to Scott Mullens and best sniper was won by Lee Connor, who KIA'd a 9-1,8-0 and recalled a tank besides! There were also many prizes for dice lotteries in each round. It was a great time and I really enjoyed seeing the gang again. Attendance was down a bit from the last few years, but we do have a couple of newbies that I hope we see next year. And last but certainly not least was the nice write-up by Grumble Jones, and I hope that all of you will come back again next year!
No doubt about it. This tournament has great prizes. There's always lots of swag to be had.

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just for the record...it's Mullins. Down south, they never misspell it, but up north, they always seem to spell it with an 'e' instead of an 'i'.