2019 Street Fighting in Sioux City over Labor Day Weekend

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
The 2019 Street Fighting tourney is not quite in Sioux City this year, its just a few miles south of it in Sergeant Bluff, IA, at their community center. There are a good half dozen hotels within 3 or 4 miles of the location. This will be our usual 3 or 4 round tournament, single elim, with lots of prizes from MMP, BFP, Lone Canuck and others. Starts Sat Aug 31. at 10 AM.
More info and scenario list coming.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone going to be there early and want to get a game in on Friday? Evening? 4-5 PM?

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I plan on being there. Jeff K and I and others typically do a non-ASL game on Friday night but I haven't heard about that yet. I'll let you know.

heggieb

Reaction score
First name
Burnie
Country
llUnited States
Anyone going to be there early and want to get a game in on Friday? Evening? 4-5 PM?
Danno, good to hear you are coming! Hope we have no hurricanes to foul that up. We usually have a few guys there on Friday evening.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Less than two weeks! Looking forward to the street fight.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Time to chime in if you are going. So far it is Paul Works, Scott Mullins and myself from the KC crew. Anyone else?

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Along with myself, Jeff Kouba, Lee Conner, Dennis Dowd and Paul Lauger should be there. Don't know about the other regulars.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Haven't had the pleasure of playing all of your opponents but can agree Mark Harms is a great guy and a fun opponent (as well as a good friend). Maybe someday I'll make the trip.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Mark,

Congrats to Paul! Also thanks for our game. Those Greeks were lucky in close combat. CC is a fickle thing. Look forward to a rematch.

Danno

Got word that Paul Lauger edged out Lee Conner in a grind-it-out playing of Fahrenheit 352 that lasted until 4 pm Sunday.

Congrats, Paul!