2018 NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 19-22 April 2018

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 2018 Bitter Ender will take place at our old stomping grounds Ramada Inn Raleigh on 19-22 April 2018. See the attached Flyer for tournament details.

There will be some changes this year. Ray Woloszyn will be the Tournament Director. Locke Monroe remains the A-TD. Mika Harviala will be doing the playlists for the Grognard and the 3 Saturday Minis as well as selecting themes for Minis. Tim Brieaddy will do the plaques (I hope, since I have not asked him yet)

I will take the role of tournament secretary--which means I'll still take the money, print the posters & scenarios, and provide all email / Forum / FB updates. If you have any questions about tournament logistics please direct them to me.

Last, but not least for me, I will be playing in the Grognard Main Event in 2018.

Attachments

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just sent you the registration fee via PayPal. See you in April! Looking forward to another awesome Bitter Ender!

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
I will be at the Winter Offensive this weekend if anyone has any questions. Doug cannot unfortunately be there.

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not many. We used to have ~6 but they transitioned to full ASL.
THOSE BASTARDS!!! :)

Maybe I can talk Tim Brieaddy into playing my daughter in an SK scenario and giving him a chance to spank me in a big boy ASL scenario in return. He owes me a few from back in the day. :D

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
THOSE BASTARDS!!! :)

Maybe I can talk Tim Brieaddy into playing my daughter in an SK scenario and giving him a chance to spank me in a big boy ASL scenario in return. He owes me a few from back in the day. :D
I'm sure he would be up for that.

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been trying to get him to play me on VASL for 6 months now. I guess all the beat-downs I put on him a decade ago caused him to be skittish? Maybe he is still in therapy over them?? Tim, are you there?? :p

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
When booking a room do not forget to mention the Bitter Ender Tournament for the Special Rate. Double Queen beds are just about out.

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bitter Ender Grognard slots are full. Now accepting alternates. We almost always have late drops. If entries continue at this pace we might open a Friday Mini.

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Bitter Ender is now 77 days away from 1st dice drop.

The Grognard Main Event has 32 players. We are now accepting alternates. We usually have late drops but if you don't get in there is still no place better to open game for 4 days in March. If we get more players we will consider opening a Friday mini.

We have a total of 33 registered players and 37 confirmed attendees.

For those of you who have not paid (and you know who you are) if I don't get your preregistration fee on or before the March 19th deadline you will be dropped from the Grognard in favor of a paid alternate. If an alternate is required they will be selected on a 1st paid basis.

Grognard as of today:

Sheppard Doug
Armstrong Spencer
Palmer Phil
Flanagan Anthony
Daughety Ken
Cirillo Bill
Wright Darrell
Stoppel Bill
Lipka Alan
Harviala Mika
Stanhagan Dan
Stanhagan Neil
Reenstra Dave
Johnston Michael
Arnold Tom
Bartlett Gary
Crawford Brent
Garvin David
Rickman Mike
Deane Tim
Cribbs Jamey
Saltzman Al
Conley Kevin
Murillo Lindsey
Kearny Tom
Harper Tom
Hart Paul
Fritz, Sr. Ed
Fritz, Jr. Ed
Dober John
Mioduski Ken
Hunter Jim

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To Whom It May Concern:

Any idea when Mika will have finished compiling the scenario lists for the various tournament elements (e.g., main, mini, etc.)?

Thanks!

Bill