2017 Texas Team Tournament, June 22-25, Austin, TX

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got back to Cleveland. What a great time in Texas. Got in eight scenarios. Won the first seven and lost the eighth to Ryan Kent which pushed him into the final against John Garlic. Didn't feel too bad about it though because the first game I played (a wens. nite tune-up) was against the aforementioned Ryan Kent. Thanks to Ray Woloszyn, Matt Evans, Dan Best, John Hyler, Dennis Donovon, and Doyle Motes for pushing me to play my best. Big thanks to Rick (and his wife) for one of the best events I've attended. This tourney is a blast. I will be back. But for now it's on to St. Louis for Mr. Burris's shindig. I'll be keeping a seat warm for you Vaughn!!!!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to let everyone know, I'll be entering all games played into ROAR unless instructed otherwise.

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Just to let everyone know, I'll be entering all games played into ROAR unless instructed otherwise.
Wow, that's great, Rick, another goodie from Texas. Ditto on Dave's remarks. I am not sure I will make it back next year but will certainly try. An extra plus were my old friends from El Paso (now in Kyle) who rescued me from the tournament on Sunday and hauled me around Austin to take in some of the sites and eateries around the city.

fanatic+1

Ryan Kent
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had an awesome time at the Texas Team Tournament. Rick puts on an incredible event. The high points for me were playing Paul Sidhu and Dave Ginnard. If I didn't dice the heck out of them I would have lost both matches for sure. I botched my set up in the final match and was swarmed by John Garlic's Belgians. Looking forward to a rematch next year. I had so much fun that I pulled the trigger and reserved my flight and hotel for my first ever ASLOK this year. Looking forward to seeing Paul, Dave and Rich Spilky.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to hear your coming to ASLOK, Ryan. You are guaranteed to have a great time. Let me know when you are flying in and I can help arrange an airport pickup. If you want to get in any of the minis, running wens. thru sat. make sure you pre-reg on the ASLOK site and pick your poisons. This is the best way to guarantee a place in these spectacular eight man events. (Note: These minis can also count toward the main tournament.) Message me and I can supply you with a cell # for when you arrive.

fanatic+1

Ryan Kent
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to hear your coming to ASLOK, Ryan. You are guaranteed to have a great time. Let me know when you are flying in and I can help arrange an airport pickup. If you want to get in any of the minis, running wens. thru sat. make sure you pre-reg on the ASLOK site and pick your poisons. This is the best way to guarantee a place in these spectacular eight man events. (Note: These minis can also count toward the main tournament.) Message me and I can supply you with a cell # for when you arrive.
Sounds good, Dave. Looking forward to seeing you and having some bbq.

FrankJ

Cap'n Crud
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had an awesome time at the Texas Team Tournament. Rick puts on an incredible event. The high points for me were playing Paul Sidhu and Dave Ginnard. If I didn't dice the heck out of them I would have lost both matches for sure. I botched my set up in the final match and was swarmed by John Garlic's Belgians. Looking forward to a rematch next year. I had so much fun that I pulled the trigger and reserved my flight and hotel for my first ever ASLOK this year. Looking forward to seeing Paul, Dave and Rich Spilky.
Hey Ryan, Runner-up, that's Awesome!! Way to go!