2017 March Madness Pack

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received mine today .. wow!! .. MM33 "Ariete On Totensonntag" has a play-me-now tag.
Italians vs South Africans/British .. Libya .. 1941. Next scenario for Desert League play.

Good looking scenario pack

Cheers ya'll!
Pierce

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Danno,

Thanks, Save me a pack and yes, I'm definitely good for a match. I'll be there all four days. I'm looking forward to it, this will be my first experience at an open tournament format, so not sure exactly what to expect.

Cheers!!
Bob
Bob,

The open format is very cool. I recommend you develop a list of scenarios you want to play. That make selection much easier. The format for the major johnson award encourages playing scenarios that are not normal tournament fare (night, airborne, sea landing, PTO). If you play three scenarios per day you'll be a contender even if you lose all of them. Remember there are three ways to win this tournament...the undefeated champ, the team tournament and the major johnson. Great fun for all players. Remember it is Texas so go big or stay home!

See you there!

Dano

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received mine today .. wow!! .. MM33 "Ariete On Totensonntag" has a play-me-now tag.
Italians vs South Africans/British .. Libya .. 1941. Next scenario for Desert League play.

Good looking scenario pack

Cheers ya'll!
Pierce
Glad you like it. Ariete plays fast and furious, enjoy. Nice combined arms assault by Italians...not something you get to do in every ASL match.

Danno