2017 March Madness Pack

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I was perusing the latest updates on the DM site and realized I somehow missed the announcement or listing for the sale of the Hollis Scenario Pack. I couldn't find it online anyplace, and the eBay listing had already ended. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
So I was perusing the latest updates on the DM site and realized I somehow missed the announcement or listing for the sale of the Hollis Scenario Pack. I couldn't find it online anyplace, and the eBay listing had already ended. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
There is a thread here on the announcements page page 2 look for March Madness17 and contact Danno.

Last edited:

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alex Key also has copies for sale.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know a good game store in Australia? One that sells ASL including third parties.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Does anyone know a good game store in Australia? One that sells ASL including third parties.
MilSims is very nearly the only game store in Australia currently selling historical wargames of any sort. (I know that it's not the only one, but close ....)

www.milsims.com.au

MilSims used to sell CH stuff (and possibly still have some of it that they can't get rid of) but not other 3rd-party stuff, but they are under new management now so I can't speak for their current policies, other than they have stated that they will stock official ASL products (and other MMP games).

(There are quite a few stores around the country that sell boardgames, but most of them stick to the "family" or "Euro" style games, along with collectible-component games and the like, which may have military themes but are not "traditional" wargames.)

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MilSims is very nearly the only game store in Australia currently selling historical wargames of any sort. (I know that it's not the only one, but close ....)

www.milsims.com.au

MilSims used to sell CH stuff (and possibly still have some of it that they can't get rid of) but not other 3rd-party stuff, but they are under new management now so I can't speak for their current policies, other than they have stated that they will stock official ASL products (and other MMP games).

(There are quite a few stores around the country that sell boardgames, but most of them stick to the "family" or "Euro" style games, along with collectible-component games and the like, which may have military themes but are not "traditional" wargames.)
Milsims will shortly have the Hollis Pack and will also have the Very Best of March Madness Pack too. Thanks for the refer Bruce. Hope this helps with shipping for those down under!

Danno

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When would the WWI experiment be released? Next year?
It will likely not be a March Madness Pack...but released outside the the Tournament. Hopefully in the next two years. The pack requires counters...bit more to produce.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It will likely not be a March Madness Pack...but released outside the the Tournament. Hopefully in the next two years. The pack requires counters...bit more to produce.
As i saw the leaflet in the pack, i thought it was imminent. But okay always good to take time to make it right. Many will look at it with interest for sure.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As i saw the leaflet in the pack, i thought it was imminent. But okay always good to take time to make it right. Many will look at it with interest for sure.
The add was just to keep interest alive. And to fill a blank page in the pack. Glad you saw it.

RZasl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Danno,
Will you have packs available for purchase at the Texas Team Tournament next month?
See you there!!
Bob Z

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Danno,
Will you have packs available for purchase at the Texas Team Tournament next month?
See you there!!
Bob Z
Hi Bob,

Yes. I will have packs at the Texas Tournament. Looking forward to the tourney. You good for a match?

Danno

RZasl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Bob,

Yes. I will have packs at the Texas Tournament. Looking forward to the tourney. You good for a match?

Danno
Danno,

Thanks, Save me a pack and yes, I'm definitely good for a match. I'll be there all four days. I'm looking forward to it, this will be my first experience at an open tournament format, so not sure exactly what to expect.

Cheers!!
Bob