2013 MLB postseason picks

JOKippe

Also known as The Rat
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good looking picks, Psycho, but I think the Red Sox will wind up being the AL champs.

Cardinals vs. Dodgers should be one heck of a dogfight, but I think the Cardinals have a bit more pitching depth. Assuming the Cards' bats don't suddenly go cold, they should eventually beat the Red Sox in the World Series.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
FTR this is my preferred order of who wins the WS:

I absolutely despise the Red Sux! :angry:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FTR this is my preferred order of who wins the WS:

I absolutely despise the Red Sux! :angry:
Why is that?

Maybe they can grow "man hair" on their chins better than you?

I just called Coach Ferrell, he stated; "That dirty swamp rat doesn't know Sh1t........." He said some other words that I will not type here.....

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Why is that?

Maybe they can grow "man hair" on their chins better than you?

I just called Coach Ferrell, he stated; "That dirty swamp rat doesn't know Sh1t........." He said some other words that I will not type here.....
You obviously haven't met me. I look just like my avatart (except some grey in my beard).

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You obviously haven't met me. I look just like my avatart (except some grey in my beard).

From what I'm told, your "chin hair" is fake; others have seen you glue the hair onto your chin that you find in the dumpster behind the barber shop....

Also,

Two (2) wins, only 9 more to go....

JOKippe

Also known as The Rat
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Game 5 tomorrow,and now my Cardinals have the Pirates right where they want them. Wainright isn't going to walk any of those Pittsburgh money-ballers, so they're going to have to swing those bats...at pitches they won't be able to hit. Congratulations to the Pirates for having a fine season.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
From what I'm told, your "chin hair" is fake; others have seen you glue the hair onto your chin that you find in the dumpster behind the barber shop....

Also,

Two (2) wins, only 9 more to go....
The only fake hair on my chin is from Glenn's mom. ;)

JOKippe

Also known as The Rat
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mmmm....Cards' pitching rotation is a bit out of wack at this point...Joe Kelly gets the start vs. the Dodgers' Greinke. I'm not sure that's the best choice, maybe Shelby Miller would be the better starter for Game One. Kelly had a great run in mid-season, but seemed mentally tired near the end (sloppy pitching, throwing errors, etc.) Then, I think Wacha will start Game Two. Hopefully, the Cards won't be down 0-2 when Wainwright finally gets his start.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Red Sox have 5 victories and only six more needed....

Great pitching by both sides in the American League.

Both teams have power hitters and a total of 15 runs between both teams in three games....

GO RED SOX....

JOKippe

Also known as The Rat
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3-1 Cardinals now. One win away from a World Series showdown with that American League team named after red underwear.