2012 NFL football thread

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have to say that Flacco seems to have hit a rythmn and gained some extra vision precision these days. The further he throws it the more accurate. Just an illusion I'm sure.

Cheatriots just didn't seeem hungry on Sunday. Easterbrook pointed out that they haven't Lombardied since the scandal. Oh well...

BitterPill

Reaction score
It seems that Fluke-o might be having his "Eli moment" that happened to Eli when he won the SB the first time. It took a couple of fluke plays (dropped INT by Samuel and Tyree's catch) but still when it was time to become the man he was up for it. Ever since then Eli has been one of the elite QBs and Fluke-o claims he's an elite QB too. This postseason he has been money and the elites have been ordinary. He has even had his share of unexplainable lapses by the defenses to even get to this point.
That 4th and 29 conversion against the Chargers was outrageous:

[video=youtube;er-VDKsZDho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er-VDKsZDho[/video]

If it weren't for that play, the Ravens wouldn't even make the playoffs.

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can as well. Rooting for Baltimore, but geez: SF can run its offense like a read option or a traditional wide open passing attack. I have seen both in these playoffs. and their defense is in the first rank of the NFL.

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can. I wouldn't back it up with cash but this should be one of the better Super Bowls. I just want my numbers to come in.
Mine are Ravens "5", 49ers "1" and then "4" and "4"; and "2" and "2". I hope there is a lot of similar scoring going on! :D

Dion

Ober Field Marshal
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I said it before and I'm going to say it again, the NFL can kiss my hairy, white, Detroit Lions love'n ass for shiting on my house all these years.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Eh? What is dis?
Probably a pool. If the Ravens have something5 (5, 15, 25...) and the 9ers have something1 (1, 11, 21...) at the end of a quarter SBB wins whatever the pool is divided by 4.

The 4 and 4 is the best bet though.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Eh? What is dis?
A squares pool. The last digit of the score for each quarter has to match yours and you win the quarter. Buy in and payout vary. So simple, any one can play. I heard there was 90 million legal bets on the game and 10 BILLION in illegal bets on the game.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine