1776 Regimental Flag Project...

a82ahawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Quick question Rahamy....
Are the Continentals...all represented for their own units?
In the Scenario for the Cowpens the Delaware units are identical to the 3rd CT..in Bunker Hill Scenario....
I know in the FIW..all the units represented their own units...(No Doubles)
I realize that 1776 is the first of the "Early Colonial Battles"...plus it has more Units represented then FIW or 1812.....
I started doing the flags.....and have been pretty "Historical"...till i ran into this snag....:nuts:

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
No, images are used more than once in C1776...it's possible to make a bigger units.bmp file, but then you would have to re-map all the differnt OOB's as well to pull the correct image...not sure it's worth all that work. :nervous:

a82ahawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
rahamy said:
No, images are used more than once in C1776...it's possible to make a bigger units.bmp file, but then you would have to re-map all the differnt OOB's as well to pull the correct image...not sure it's worth all that work. :nervous:

Thanks......I don't think it's worth it either........:cheeky: .....I posted a question to the Tavern...if they wanted "Historically Correct"....over simply having "Historical Flags"...in general...

Either way...i'm gonna create the Best flags...for units....and then post.....:cool:

If anyone wants to follow my progress they can go here:

http://www.wargame.ch/board/ccc/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6377

Last edited: