$142, spend or not

Tanker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[hirr]Leto;1643866 said:
But its a DRY cold... your avatar made me frakking puke up my coffee... RULK.

: )

Cheers!

Leto
The RULK shall forever haunt the cyber world like a shade.

Good chatting, and Merry Christmas.

A.B. Ushavov

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Try VMware Fusion on your Mac. You should be able to run CMx2 on your Mac that way. When I am not mistaking, you can DL a free trial.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
This seems like the thread for this.......

BFC has announced a "theater in a box" that people around here expressed interest in, for CMBN. The entire series and upgrade for $95.

If you don't have the game and have interest in it, this might make a nice xmas gift.
They actually have two dealies, the one you describe and another, sort of a 'come-along' package for the CMBN 1.x crowd. Basically get 2.0 and CW and MG. And save a whopping five-spot. Big Deal! But, I suppose, the fact that they even offered such a package might indicate that there is a considerable gaggle of these potential customers.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
(drumroll)
Here's the predictions for 2014...

Thanks guys! A couple of quick comments:

1. No plans to go to 64 bit any time soon. Not sure it's worth the development hit for the performance gain. Partly because we're dubious the gain would be that big of a deal.

2. 2014 will contain a lot of new stuff, including Packs for both Italy and Normandy. Definitely the new Modern era game and probably the second Western Front Family (Oct 44 - May 45)

3. Yup, the bones described so far are very good ones. But not necessarily all the best ones. Always depends on personal preference

4. Initial timeframe for the first Eastern Front release is June - Sept 1944. It will expand from there until the end of the war.

Steve]
OK, now who wants to bet?