Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Lol dude my condolences but I don't have a clue what this thread is about. If it's sports I really don't have a clue. I gave up sports in the late '90s. Baseball and golf, I liked my sports mellow, punctuated with some excitement.

One day I realized that I was getting all disputaious because someone who was getting paid millions for a very nonessential job was not getting more millions.

The system is all whacked but I won't hijick your thread.

Btw I showed Actiondebbie your avatar and she says " I hated that show ".Lol I loved it and will still sing the theme song.

The end of the Civil War was near.....

Good stuff for wwbitd. Loved how the Native Americans were portrayed.

F Troop is the show for the youngsters out there.🥰

The cowgirl in that show was in the running along with Ginger, Mary Ann, Ellie May, and the young babe from Big Valley. 🥰

Ah young lust!!

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lol dude my condolences but I don't have a clue what this thread is about. If it's sports I really don't have a clue. I gave up sports in the late '90s. Baseball and golf, I liked my sports mellow, punctuated with some excitement.

One day I realized that I was getting all disputaious because someone who was getting paid millions for a very nonessential job was not getting more millions.

The system is all whacked but I won't hijick your thread.

Btw I showed Actiondebbie your avatar and she says " I hated that show ".Lol I loved it and will still sing the theme song.

The end of the Civil War was near.....

Good stuff for wwbitd. Loved how the Native Americans were portrayed.

F Troop is the show for the youngsters out there.🥰

The cowgirl in that show was in the running along with Ginger, Mary Ann, Ellie May, and the young babe from Big Valley. 🥰

Ah young lust!!
I start a countdown of games left to win a championship. In this case it takes 16 win to lift the cup. LA Kings lost in game 7 on Saturday. :(

It was one of those mid-sixties goofy shows that played in re-runs in the 70s after school or the summer.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I start a countdown of games left to win a championship. In this case it takes 16 win to lift the cup. LA Kings lost in game 7 on Saturday. :(

It was one of those mid-sixties goofy shows that played in re-runs in the 70s after school or the summer.
Well for some of us it wasn't reruns.🤣