101st BCT organization

bongotastic

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi,
I want to come up with a believable OOB for part of an air assault BCT. The TOE posted on GlobalSecurity.org is out of date. Do you know of a place where I can get a better idea of the composition of, say, the 2BCT (although I'm not picky).

I can come up with something by patching a bunch of websites together, but if there is a reliable source somewhere, it would be great to have a look at.

Thanks!

John Osborne

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to come up with a believable OOB for part of an air assault BCT. The TOE posted on GlobalSecurity.org is out of date. Do you know of a place where I can get a better idea of the composition of, say, the 2BCT (although I'm not picky).

I can come up with something by patching a bunch of websites together, but if there is a reliable source somewhere, it would be great to have a look at.

Thanks!
Hi Bongotastic,

I can help you out. I'm on vacation for the holidays until Jan 2. I went home for the holidays, haven't seen my wife for a long time. I have my laptop with me and will look but all the Tacops OOBs that I have built is on my main computer at my apartment. So if you can wait until then I can help you out.

JohnO

bongotastic

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks John.

I will be posting my OOBs too when I'm done with it. Nothing big, but can be useful to others.

Christian

John Osborne

Reaction score
Was it the 2SBCT that your asking about? If so I have it all on my laptop :D

I also have the 3HBCT if you want it. I have also the Airborne and Air Assault IBCTs as well. All of these OOBs were built with current TO&E documents.

JohnO

bongotastic

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
2SBCT refers to your very excellent OOB that's on the download section is it? I recall you mentioning that IBCT was in the making a while back now.

If you have a version of IBCT to share, that would be amazing!

Christian

dhuffjr

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Somewhere in here in the forum is the intial SBCT that I built a long time ago as well. I've included more support details than I think John did. The combat portions are pretty close. He had better source material than I did :D .

John Osborne

Reaction score
2SBCT refers to your very excellent OOB that's on the download section is it? I recall you mentioning that IBCT was in the making a while back now.

If you have a version of IBCT to share, that would be amazing!

Christian
I have the 2dBCT/502d Brigade Combat Team (Air Assault) at about 90% complete. I need to changes some names to the units and check again the avaition units. I will post this OOB sometime next week along with the HBCT that is finished at the TacOps wiki site.

JohnO

John Osborne

Reaction score
I have the 2dBCT/502d Brigade Combat Team (Air Assault) at about 90% complete. I need to changes some names to the units and check again the avaition units. I will post this OOB sometime next week along with the HBCT that is finished at the TacOps wiki site.

JohnO
I have posted the HBCT OOB at the TacOpsHQ. You can go here to download it HBCT OOB

I need to touch up the 3rd Aviation Regiment before I post it.

JohnO