1/35 Battle System

Headshot

Reaction score
Ive used several systems but i am wondering if anyone knows of a 1/35 game system. Dragon WWII minitures are great, but there arent any specific combat rules.

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah that was kinda unfair,

to those with mental illness.Seriously though,if you cannot find rules to play at that scale,then you should come up with some yourself.You would want the rules to fit at what scale you want each piece to represent,the smaller the scale the simpler the rules should be to form.Fire and movement would be the easiest to figure out,then if you have vehicles involved you would want to figure out a good damage system.Any way its just an idea.

Headshot

Reaction score
sorry for overreacting were all men here, cept for polka sheep. Does anyone have an 1/15 WWII minitures. I havent bought any but I have bought and assembled all of the spec ops ones. FFL, SEALS, RANGERS, SAS.

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No need to be sorry,i was just jagging you,and you seemed like you could take a joke.I know there a 1/35 rules out there,but for the life of me i can't remember where i seen them.Try checking out the Essex Miniature site.Its a start and most of those sites are linked to others,if you can't find what you're looking for there.Hope it helps.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Find rules in any scale you like. Then just multiply the distance till you get the feel you are looking for. There are bunches of tedious skirmish rules out there:^)

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
I do remenber a specific set of rules for 1/35 scale combat, but I'll have to post them later - it's going to involve going back over copies of "Wargames Illustrated" dating back to 1982 :dead: