Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gentlemen.

From Erik at Matrix Games:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1829730

Hi Everyone,

v1.03 has been checked and signed off on by everyone. The official release will likely be Thursday to the general public, but rather than make you wait we've posted it to our Members Club for download now. This is not a beta, it's the official v1.03 release that will be announced later this week.

How to Download from the Members Club:

1. Click on the MEMBERS link in our top navigation bar to get to the Members Club. If you don't already have a Members Club login (this is separate from the Forum login) then you'll have to create one (click on Sign Up Now). Assuming you've created one, login to the Members Club (click on log-in).

2. Once you've logged in, you need to register your copy of John Tiller's Campaign Series. Click on "Register Game" in the left menu of links or "Register You Game" (typo there, whoops) in the central links.

3. Choose John Tiller's Campaign Series from the drop-down list, type in your serial number and register it by clicking on the Register Game button.

4. Now that you've registered, click on My Games in the left menu of links.

5. John Tiller's Campaign Series should show up in that list. You should see a "Private Downloads" link next to it. Click on "Private Downloads" next to John Tiller's Campaign Series in your My Games list.

6. You should now see a link to download the v1.03 udate. Once you've downloaded it, run it to install it in your existing JTCS installation.
Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

bkolc

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I own the CS games from Talonsoft. If I want the Matrix upgrades, do I need to purchase the games again from Matrix or can I just purchase the upgrade and extract it to my current CS folders?

billk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I may be wrong but I don't think the MCS patch will work with the Talonsoft version.

junk2drive

Reaction score
The update is a zip file. The zip contains an exe file that is an installer. The installer asks for your JTCS serial number from your purchase.

1.04 is coming soon.

bkolc

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes the installer wants a Serial # before it will execute the software. Looks like I need to purchase the whole file. What's the word on the street? Everyone moving to Matrix for these titles now?

junk2drive

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant for my post to be clear, yes it is for the purchased Matrix version only.

I feel the purchase is a super value. You get 3 games that work with XP or Vista, no cd required to play, for a very low price. Add to that the continued support, DCGs are fixed, new countries and units are added, more to come.

bkolc

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3 games for the price of the download, which I believe is 34.99? That is pretty enticing. Thanks for the info.

junk2drive

Reaction score
After you download (I know you will) the zip extract the exe somewhere. It is an installer. Once you have the game working, copy the exe to a CD and write the serial number on it. You can install it on a second computer but not to play against the other.