c3.33

1. Jazz

Perry Sez: ATT at Intensive Fire

From Perry hisself regarding ATT and intensive fire:
  2. semenza

C3.33, D10.1, Wreck enemy target

> Rule:C3.33 > Question:Is a wreck considered to be an enemy target? Answer: Not for purposes of whether or not a mortar can use a wreck as an "enemy target" in order to hit units that are out of LOS. ....Perry MMP
  3. apbills

C3.33 Area Target Type and mortars

> Rule:C3.33 > Question:If there are no non-hidden enemy targets in a hex within LOS of a > mortar, can that mortar fire and hit enemy units that are out of LOS in that > hex? (e.g., units IN gully or lower level building Locations) > No. ....Perry MMP
  4. I

area fire

Explain in 100 words or less, the difference between area fire rules C.4 and C3.33. When would C.4 apply? What happens when I fire at a concealed unit. I have always halved the FP! If I fire area a building, isnt the effect halved? Thanks BCW
  5. G

need LOS to a non-Aerial Location in the hex to fire ATT

Can we please have a ruling stating that I need LOS to a non-Aerial Location in the hex to be able to fire ATT. You must. So let it be written, so let it be played. ....Perry
  6. T

PS on LOS to Target Question

>Can we please have a ruling stating that I need LOS to a >non-Aerial Location in the hex to be able to fire ATT. You must. So let it be written, so let it be played. ....Perry re-posted from ASLML