a11.4

1. almogaver266

A11.4 Ambush and Vehicles using VBM

Is the German player turn, and a StuG IIIG is in VBM in motion in a woods hex that contains a Russian 4-4-7 squad. The Reaction fire CC is ineffective, so they will be engaged in CC in the next CCPh, but in the APh, a German SS 6-5-8 with a 9-1 leader advances into the woods. As a possible...
  2. Robin Reeve

A 11.4 Ambush and concealment loss

A 11.4 and 11.41 - Ambush. An Infantry, that has ambushed an enemy, decides to withdraw. Does the ambushed enemy still lose its concealment? <<Yes.>> ....Perry MMP
  3. B

Dummies and ambush

If an enemy unit advances into a location with both a known unit and some dummy units, does the defender get a -2 ambusm drm for the concealed dummy units? And as a follow-up, if the enemy units advances into a location containing only dummy units do you make an ambush roll? I've always just...
  4. Jazz

Advance into CC and VCA only MG questions....

Howdy, Marty Snow and myself played one of the SoCal pack scenarios this evening ( The Marnach StrongPoint, nice scenario). A couple of questions came up.... Situation 1: A 'zerker has moved into a hex containing his target which is in ambush terrain. A CC counter is placed (i.e. no melee...