a10.5

1. H

DM or Not

In our local Fog of War tournament this last Saturday we came across a situation that we were unable to answer using the Rulebook. Any help from you Rules Lawyers out there would be appreciated. Here is the question: A broken squad is in a woods hex and it fails to rally in it's rally phase...
  2. Anonymous

Stacking restrictions and Routing

A.5 lists rules and restrictions for overstacking, but how does this apply to routing units. here is an example sceario Guards counter-attack russian turn two it is the route pahse board 1 hex K8 contains 2 german squads and a leader (all in good order) hex K7 is empty hex L7 countains 2...
  3. Anonymous

Control of building

Ok, it's the last player turn of CRACKING SKULLS (new CH scenario) The hex in question is on board 46, the church/steeple hex On the ground level, I have a 9-0, and two 426s (good order) On the first level, the SS player has a broken 8-0 and a broken 468 They fail to rally. B/c of no quarter...
  4. SamB

Rout Questions

I'd propose using this topic for all rout related questions and answers from Perry.
  5. S

Rout Question

Okay, the ASLML hasn't even sent out this question that I've posted twice in the last five hours, so I'll try here. I have a broken unit in 32F4. There are enemy units in E4, F3, and G5. Hex 32F5 has a building in it. May the broken unit rout through 32E5 using bypass along the E5/F5? He will...