Search results

1. B

AAR Team Sposito

Hi guys, I was wondering, for this scenario, why were the Apaches included? This seams to really balance the scenario in blue's favor as red has a very tight time-limit and blue has total air superiority. (OK red has a couple of anti-air infantry.) Is this just a scenario that needs a bit...
  2. B

Battle of the Garagiola River

I NEED THAT MAP!!! lol! No wonder it's in a TDG... BTW you mentioned that was only a section; is the full map ready and you are just playtesting on that area? Or does the other area still need drawing/terrain coding? Awesome work, keep it up! Ben
  3. B

Betio scenario?

Much appreciated, thanks! RL in the way for a couple of weeks however but look forward to running it ASAP. So if you don't hear back for a while it's not because I don't like it!
  4. B

Betio scenario?

Hello, I'm much enjoying sandboxing with the WW2 units (typical scenario of the French Army/Resistance blowing a bridge on one side of the map, to prevent the Germans reinforcing a beach being invaded by Brits/US on the other side; with the additional paras here and there)… Anyway I was...
  5. B

Tactical Decision Game Scenarios

Thanks Thanks for the link and info... I'm going through them now :D . I've also ordered Maj John F. Schmitt's "Mastering Tactics", a workbook of 15 TDGs. If this doesn't kick-start some good TacOps scenario ideas, I don't know what will!