Search results

1. furgie

New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

So I have playpack 1, and very good it is too. I just finished Nev3 and really enjoyed it. So, 62nd Army when are we going to hear about Playpack 2? DaE is a favourite of mine :)
  2. furgie

How do I find out?

According to this http://www.newmp.org.uk/sitedocs/Report%20on%20Operation%20Blackcock.pdf the Scots took heavy casualties capturing Lind with fortified houses and cellar fighting - I wouldn't write off the defenders too quickly.
  3. furgie

Expansion Pack #2

A little something for the summer :)
  4. furgie

ASL verses ASLSK - A question

And may I quote your figures too?
  5. furgie

May I quote your figures in an article I'm writing for publication?
  6. furgie

I'm curious to know if people see ASLSK as part of the ASL "family", like HASLs and SASL for example? Or do you see ASLSK as a separate game system? And for those who raise concerns that ASLSK products distract MMP from the production of ASL products, do you also consider MMP producing other...
  7. furgie

DaE - Strategic Location Control

I've just finished the initial scenario (23rd Sept). I now have to work out setup areas.... Can I assume that all buildings and road entries that were in initial setup areas (so everything west of hexrow D for the Brits and everything east of hexrow E for the Germans) that have not been...
  8. furgie

Operation Merkur Map from HOB

Has this been ported into VASL yet? If so, could anyone post a pointer to it please. Thanks. Mark