Search results

1. turlusiflu

SFF order of attacks

A unit enters a woods hex, spending 2 MF. Two enemy units, A and B, want to fire at him separately with all their available fire. What would be the right seqüence? A fires 1st Fire at the first MF spent, then B fires 1st Fire at the first MF spent; then A (or B) fires SFF at the second MF...
  2. turlusiflu

Carried Wounded Leader

A17.2 MOVEMENT: A wounded man is reduced to three MF (even if berserk/during the RtPh) except while being carried by any form of conveyance (in which case he is considered to have 4 MF), has an IPC of zero, and cannot Double Time. A SMC who becomes wounded (e.g., by Defensive First Fire) after...
  3. turlusiflu

Leader(s) Creation

A18.12 CCPh: Anytime a MMC attacking in CC rolls an Original 2 DR, the player makes an immediate dr on the Leader Creation Table. If this results in the creation of a leader, that leader must add his leadership to the Original 2 CC DR that created him (even if the modifier is a +1), and possibly...
  4. turlusiflu

Berserk and concealed unit

A15.431: "...Similarly, if it moves into a concealed enemy's Location and reveals it (A12.15) while charging another unit, the berserker must remain in this hex and attempt to eliminate all enemy units therein instead..." A12.15: "...Whenever a non-berserk enemy infantry/non-charging Cavalry...
  5. turlusiflu

Entrenchings and berserks

Two squads and a leader, all of them berserk, charge a foxhole 1S with a lone enemy squad, in open ground. When the berserks enter the hex of the squad, which is the right sequance?: 1- The berserks spend 1 MF and remain all outside the foxhole. After the mandatory Def Fire, one of the berserk...
  6. turlusiflu

Broken leader in CC

Does a broken leader stacked with a broken MMC in CC defend alone or together with the MMC?
  7. turlusiflu

Dash - Open Ground to a firer

Rule A4.63 states: Infantry may declare a Dash through a road Location if it declares a Dash move to a particular location prior to moving, and then moves from a non-Open Ground Location on one side of the road directly into the road and then directly into a non-Open Ground Location on the other...
  8. turlusiflu

A thin line of trees blocking LOS

Do you think the thin line of woods in R4 is enough to block LOS from Q5 to S4, like VASL does? and in that case, if I fire from Q5 to R4, do I have to apply woods TEM on R4?
  9. turlusiflu

Cancel designated actions in a stack

As per A4.2, Units moving as a stack expend MF simultaneously and need not spend MF for the same purpose, but must designate at the same time all actions for the same MF. Can any of these units cancel his designated action? For instance, 3 squads and a leader move as a stack. Two squads...
  10. turlusiflu

ATR Snap Shot

That is the question, may an ATR make a Snap Shot, as part of a FG?
  11. turlusiflu

IFE and FPF

A squad and a crew with an IFE gun, both staked and marked with Final Fire, have to make FPF to the berserk enemy unit entering their location. The crew has to fire the IFE of his gun, which is not allowed to form FG with other units. So, there has to be 2 separate attacks to the berserk, one...
  12. turlusiflu

Broken leader and MF bonus

A4.12 LEADER BONUS: Any Good Order MMC which begins the MPh/APh and ends its MPh/APh stacked with a leader of the same nationality in the same Location, at the same level (2.8), and with the same wire/entrenchment/panji/paddy status is eligible for a two MF bonus during that MPh/APh, provided it...
  13. turlusiflu

What does mean that a leader directs an attack?

This is a question that is still confusing for some of our group of players. As per A10.7 LEADERSHIP: ...An unbroken Personnel leader may use its leadership rating to affect the performance of other Personnel in its Location... (A leader) may use his leadership modifier...to direct Multiple ROF...
  14. turlusiflu

C1.55 Table. AF

When considering all the AF of an AFV in the C1.55, do we take into account if the hit is vs the turret or the hull, or do we take the AFV as a whole?
  15. turlusiflu

Home Rule to regulate skulking

I don't know if it's been discussed somewhere. I have thought of a rule that could minimize the "gamey" of skulking. It consists of, whenever a unit leaves a location in his MPh, allowing to enemy units to fire to this abandoned location, leaving residual FP there. This residual FP counter shall...
  16. turlusiflu

C3.33 ATT ROF consuming clarification

As per C3.33: ...Fire on the Area Target Type by a non-Mortar consumes all of that Gun's ROF for that turn (excluding Intensive Fire) and thus cannot be used after taking any other shot first. So, if I fire a Gun on the ITT and retain ROF, does it prevent me to make any further ATT shot with...
  17. turlusiflu

A7.4 C3.33 Firing SMOKE vs friendly units alone

Smoke, but not WP. ....Perry MMP
  18. turlusiflu

Spending fractions of MP in Delay or movement

When D2.17 and .18 allow to spend MP in Delay or extra MP in movement, can these MP be fractions of MP? For instance, may an AFV spend 1.5 MP in entering an OG hex? On the other hand, assume an AFV with an MP allotment of 17. It has spent 15.5 MP so far, then stops (16.5) and fires. Does the...
  19. turlusiflu

ITT vs concealed 5/8"

There is a concealed 5/8" piece in woods terrain. It could conceivably be a Gun, an unarmored vehicle or an AFV. If I fire ITT vs this Location, how is it managed? should the concealed unit be momentarily revealed in order to see if the ITT target is valid? Or should I wait the outcome of the...
  20. turlusiflu

Concealment Gain of Riders

Two friendly stopped AFVs are in the same hex, out of LOS of any enemy unit. One has a squad as a Rider, and the other has a squad and also a leader. Terrain is Open Ground. For purpouses of Concealment Gain (Case K), is the +1 TEM of the AFV considered when rolling in the Concealment roll? Is...