Search results

1. turlusiflu

D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance

On the other side, a smoke grenade thrown in a hex with an AFV would give an overall hindrance of +3, which contradicts apparently with the case above
  2. turlusiflu

It's interesting, because B25.2 says that in case of Fire Lane or Heavy Winds, only the Wreck hindrance would apply (so it considers that there is still a physical wreck). I we combine this with D9.4 that says that "There is a +1 Hindrance DRM to a same-level LOS for firing through (not just...
  3. turlusiflu

What if the AFV is in the same hex as a burning wreck? Is the hindrance +2 or +3?
  4. turlusiflu

Carried Wounded Leader

The leader weights 5 PP, so a CX MMC (IPC 2) would normally move 6-3=3MF, +2MF for leader bonus would total 5 MF
  5. turlusiflu

Carried Wounded Leader

A17.2 MOVEMENT: A wounded man is reduced to three MF (even if berserk/during the RtPh) except while being carried by any form of conveyance (in which case he is considered to have 4 MF), has an IPC of zero, and cannot Double Time. A SMC who becomes wounded (e.g., by Defensive First Fire) after...
  6. turlusiflu

Leader(s) Creation

True, I have found it, thank you A18.12 If several MMC in CC roll a natural 2, I understand field promotion goes by random selection of the units for the drm and the MMC is the new leader attached, but, ¨what if a tie? ¨Are several SMC created? ¨Must you roll again? ¨do you chose? A. Only one...
  7. turlusiflu

Leader(s) Creation

A18.12 CCPh: Anytime a MMC attacking in CC rolls an Original 2 DR, the player makes an immediate dr on the Leader Creation Table. If this results in the creation of a leader, that leader must add his leadership to the Original 2 CC DR that created him (even if the modifier is a +1), and possibly...
  8. turlusiflu

Berserk and concealed unit

A15.431: "...Similarly, if it moves into a concealed enemy's Location and reveals it (A12.15) while charging another unit, the berserker must remain in this hex and attempt to eliminate all enemy units therein instead..." A12.15: "...Whenever a non-berserk enemy infantry/non-charging Cavalry...
  9. turlusiflu

Entrenchings and berserks

I think that entering a hex with an entrenchment is a combined movement of 1+COT, but is a single waste of MF. So, if a stack of berserks enters an open ground hex with a Foxhole 1S, and one of the squads enter the foxhole, the total MF spent for the stack is 2 MF; they are fired upon entering...
  10. turlusiflu

Thanks Robin. Has the leader to enter also the foxhole? Does this second shot affect the berserk unit outside the foxhole?
  11. turlusiflu

Two squads and a leader, all of them berserk, charge a foxhole 1S with a lone enemy squad, in open ground. When the berserks enter the hex of the squad, which is the right sequance?: 1- The berserks spend 1 MF and remain all outside the foxhole. After the mandatory Def Fire, one of the berserk...
  12. turlusiflu

VASL6.6.7 now available

Update: It seems that the problem was produced by the extension chatter-plus-2.21.vmdx, after taken it out the program goes well
  13. turlusiflu

VASL6.6.7 now available

Hi Doug, I have tried today the same logs, and they work fine. Maybe the issue was due that I updated vassal and vasl yesterday and I did't reboot the computer. Thank you anyway, it works apparently finer than 6.6.6
  14. turlusiflu

VASL6.6.7 now available

I have an issue. The messages of a loaded logfile don't appear in the chat. Even logfiles made with the current version
  15. turlusiflu

Broken leader in CC

Does a broken leader stacked with a broken MMC in CC defend alone or together with the MMC?
  16. turlusiflu

Dash - Open Ground to a firer

Rule A4.63 states: Infantry may declare a Dash through a road Location if it declares a Dash move to a particular location prior to moving, and then moves from a non-Open Ground Location on one side of the road directly into the road and then directly into a non-Open Ground Location on the other...
  17. turlusiflu

VASL6.6.6 is officially released

This preference is enabled, but still have the same problem.The only config difference between 2 computers that I'm checking is that one runs with Windows 10 and the other with Windows 7 (this one doesn't show any chat activity when I playback a logfile). None of these problems appear if I go...
  18. turlusiflu

Another issue related with the chat window. I have loaded a logfile made with 6.6.6, but the comments and the dice rolls don't appear in the chat window. I have loaded it then with VASL 6.6.4 and goes perfect
  19. turlusiflu

I have a similar issue with the chat window. Text appears every 2 lines entered. If I resize the window, then the hidden text appears. It already happened with version 6.6.5 (not in 6.6.4)
  20. turlusiflu

A thin line of trees blocking LOS

It's board "o", and the scenario S65