Search results

1. bocko57

ELR and roll of 12

If a unit rolls a 12 for morale does it fail ELR even though the units ELR number is equal to or greater than 12? thanks
  2. bocko57

Residual In Own Hex

On TPBF does it leave residual in its own hex? thanks
  3. bocko57

Banzai and ambush

During a banzai charge into a wood/building(etc..), does ambush still occur? thanks
  4. bocko57

Surrender (prisoners) or eliminated for failed to rout

I read a similar post but still confused. During the rout phase when does a unit surrender and become a prisoner or gets eliminated for failing to rout?
  5. bocko57

Motion attempt vs failed motion attempt

What are the modifiers for a successful motion attempt for the defending AFV to hit it’s target with a VCA and a TCA change? what are the modifiers for a failed motion attempt for the defending AFV to hits it’s target with a VCA and a TCA change?
  6. bocko57

Vehicle * Machine Gun

I am looking at the Italian M14/41 tank. It has the following MGs 4*/4. What does the * stand for? From what I have read it means the MG cannot fire in the VCA but for some reason I think it means something else. Thanks.
  7. bocko57

Glider Rules

Where can I find the best cheat sheet for glider rules? Thanks
  8. bocko57

Half Tracks

It has been awhile since I have played so I am a bit rusty. I have several questions about Half Tracks. Can half tracks button up? If they can button up, can they fire the inherent MG? What is the morale of a crewed half track? What happens to the crew if they are pinned or failed a morale...
  9. bocko57

During the attackers movement phase, can a defending AFV changes its facing to protect itself?

The 3rd part of the question is, how many times can the defending AFV turn for incoming AFV attackers? For example, a Russian AFV is attacking a defending German AFV. The German AFV can turn to the attacking Russian AFV. Now another Russian AFV comes into attack the defending German AFV. Can...
  10. bocko57

During the attackers movement phase, can a defending AFV changes its facing to protect itself?

If yes, is it now classified as have moved but not in motion? And if so, how many times can the AFV change its facing to the attacker?
  11. bocko57

Prep Fire Smoke and Dispersed Smoke

When does prep fire smoke (Full Smoke) turn into dispersed smoke and when does dispersed smoke go away?
  12. bocko57

Can all MGs and MTRs be dismantled?

Got it. Thanks.
  13. bocko57

Regarding MTRs, I am trying to remember but I think I remember seeing dm MTR counters.
  14. bocko57

Can all 4 and 5 pp MGs and MTRs be dismantled? Thanks Bocko
  15. bocko57

What happens to the crew of an open top vehicle?

What happens to the crew of an open top vehicle when: Pin? MC? Failed MC and a second failed MC? K/? K? Thanks Bocko
  16. bocko57

CCV and cumulation of squads

If 2 MMC attempt a CCV is the total 10 or do they have to attack separately at 5's each?