Search results

1. Okimaw

Greetings all

Hello, I am just coming back after not playing for about 7 years. I was pretty active for a while back in the day and played a lot of combat mission. I just downloaded TOAW3 again and am getting used to all of the changes and there seems to be many. Maybe I'll be up for some pbems once I'm...
  2. Okimaw

BB game

Berlin map, May 45, no rarity (make it more interesting for Germans), 5000pt allied assault, combined arms, 40 turns fixed (negotiable) Drop me a line and I'll send map for inspection
  3. Okimaw

Something different

I'm a fan of BIG battles and have some thing different in mind. I'd like to create a QB with the scenario editor that ups the purchase points by 3600. An assault that would give the defender the same as an attcker normally, 8600pts, and the attacker 11600pts. This would be an Axis assault on a...
  4. Okimaw

So now what?

I've been reading with great interest the Stick a fork in it - CM is done thread. It seems most of the regualrs here, myself included, are not happy with the evolution to CMSF/CMx2. So with everything being said, what can we realistically expect for the CM community in the way of any kind of...
  5. Okimaw

CMBB Battle

5000pt Soviet Assault (mirrored if requested) Soviets(me)/Germans(you), 1943-45, unrestricted but no uber tanks and panzershreks to a realistic/historical level, Small map, large town, moderate forrest, gentle slpoes, dawn. slight breeze, overcast, 45+ turns
  6. Okimaw

1 CMBB pbem

Here's what I propose Allied (me) Assault 5000 pts 1943 central. summer medium map hilly, moderate tree cover, town unrestricted quality standard rarity interested parties pm me
  7. Okimaw

Veteran opponent wanted for CMAK or CM West

I'm taking NL's advice and asking for an experienced opponent for an a/d scenario to prepare for our call to arms tomorrow. A small one I guess just to get familiar with some effective tactics. At the moment I only have CMAK and CM West
  8. Okimaw

New guy looking for some CMAK games

Enjoying myself so far, the only thing I need is a game or two more. I'm not really sure about making setups for QB etc so it'll be your choice. PM me for the particulars
  9. Okimaw

Decision in the North Okimaw vs Larry Fulkerson

After Larry's Red Army defeated my Wehrmacht in Barbarossa 41 we decided to play Decision in the North in the same roles with an AAR here's a movie and losses for turn 1 (movie courtesy of Larry) Could this be the last ACOW AAR?