Search results

1. Schrapnellls

B31.21 Steeple rubble stacking limit

Almost same: So, if a Steeple Location is rubbled (and not the whole building), the level Location still exist but like a Rubble Location. B24 paragraphs never stipulate any stacking limit, so it a "standard" 3 Squads Equivalents, isn't it? No; as a rubbled Steeple Location, normal stacking...
  2. Schrapnellls

AP74 Batty-P Steeple Location rubbled

Perry Sez Answer: So, if a Steeple Location is rubbled (and not the whole building), the level Location still exist but like a Rubble Location. B24 paragraphs never stipulate any stacking limit, so it a "standard" 3 Squads Equivalents, isn't it? No; as a rubbled Steeple Location, normal...
  3. Schrapnellls

TH, ITT, ATT

Ooops, sorry! I haven't drink yet today, so I lose the track!
  4. Schrapnellls

TH, ITT, ATT

1/ You need to Hit the easier target in the hex, with an unconcealed unit in, you just suffer the +1 BU DRM to lay down SMOKE. So you need a DR8 2/ Yes, he could, but don't use same DRMs... and could hit the unconcealed and miss the concealed unit. In this case, he could place an 1/2" Acq...
  5. Schrapnellls

TH, ITT, ATT

1/ Smoke is fired with ATT: Basic TH7, Modified TH9 (+2 Smoke)... but Ammo Depletion s8 DRM +1 BU, +2 Concealed Target, you need A DR7 2/You could fire ITT, but couldn't Acquire the target : C6.5, You could acquire only a Known Unit 3/Almost, if you are BU, you suffer an additional +1DRM...
  6. Schrapnellls

That's the point: Does B24 supersede B31.2/B31.21, i.e. Rubble Terrain does replace Steeple Terrain? Anyway, 2 small paragraphs about steeple Location is pretty short (but maybe not for long :sneaky: ) Schrap
  7. Schrapnellls

Thx for the answer, I was pretty sure, but a second advice would be always better ? Thx for the rules quote, but A5.1 talk about separate stacking limits, not about stacking limits value itself I think. The paradoxal situation and the Perry Sez needing is a valid point. I understand the...
  8. Schrapnellls

OBA SR & Smoke height.

If you use an Observation Plane (E7.6), you don't have this problem, no additional blind hexes! :p It would be easier!..... Uh, no, it isn't! Schrapnellls PS: Sorry to disturbing the thread, but I'm struggling with one in a VotG CG. Radio Contact+Sighting TC is a mess! ?
  9. Schrapnellls

OBA SR & Smoke height.

Do you talk about FFE Smoke only or from different types? For OBA, checking C1.32 SR/FFE/Smoke: to Lvl2 WP: to lvl4
  10. Schrapnellls

Hi, With Lionelc62, we're starting to play AP74 Batty-P During the pre-game sequence, Lionel put a rubble in 1aK9 (the "church"). 2 questions came to my mind: -A 1 hex building with a steeple location is a multi-level building or not? (AP74 SSR1 talk about multi-level building, note...
  11. Schrapnellls

Radio switch to Field Phone

Clear answer, thx! It was my opinion, too. But I would confirmation about it, the writing of H1.51 could be (hardly!) challenging .
  12. Schrapnellls

Thx, I haven't clarified my opponent thinking, sorry! If Commandos and Assault Engineers are usable in scenario (out of DYO), so the freely exchange between radio and field phone could be used too! @ Larry: you're right! "Mainstream" ASL isn't clearly defined in the ASLRB :LOL: Your both...
  13. Schrapnellls

Round 2: My opponent points out some chap H rules are used in the "mainstream" game: Assault Engineers and Commandos These rules talk about DYO purchase too, but also detailed units characteristics. BTW, I'm not convinced about these examples. Commandos and Assault Engineers are defined by...
  14. Schrapnellls

Thanks to the quickly answer! We're playing SP73 Scenario, so he certainly not purchased any OBA Battery ;)
  15. Schrapnellls

During a game setup, my opponent have replaced his radio by a Field Phone (so, he could Hip his observer now! C1.23) He refers to H1.51 (a Radio could be freely replaced by a Field Phone), but this paragraph talk about OBA purchase during DYO Game. Does this mean the radio replacement could be...
  16. Schrapnellls

Objective Schmidt on VASL?

OK, Thx for the tips :)
  17. Schrapnellls

Objective Schmidt on VASL?

OS and Corregidor VASL maps are available on the BFP Support Page! Great News and thanks to all the guys who work on it ?? Schrap
  18. Schrapnellls

BMG Fires in its own hex, D8.5

Thanks, I'm create a link with this topic to the french forum Many player assume the lost of BMG in-hex capacity till the errata Thx Schrap
  19. Schrapnellls

Thanks for the Tip! It's look more logical to me. Another question, just to check if my errata's understanding is correct: Barring this case, a AFV couldn't use his BMG in his own hex (i.e. during PFPh or DFPh)? Schrap
  20. Schrapnellls

Hi, Since the Journal 7 errata, a BMG couldn't fire in its own hex anymore. But D8.5 stating a special occurrence: A bogged/Immobilized Vehicle could fire BMG at target entering his hex by his front VCA. It seems weird that an Immo AFV could have more firing possibilities than a "mobile" one...