I need some info! goblin@spwaw.com Thanks bro! eric
  3. G

Das Reich! 2nd SS Panzer teaser

:smoke:
  4. G

Thanks for the help DD! Goblin
  5. G

Brian King...Anyone What the Hell Is This?

Fixed it for me too! Thanks! Goblin
  6. G

Jess, that is a seperate forum, and you must register (click register button). You can use the same name and everything. I will post it there. Goblin
  7. G

The Scenario can be DL'd here. General Discussion Page at the Deopt http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/index.php and at the Games Depot here http://www.wargamer.com/gamesdepot/ and at the WHQ Scenario Archives! http://www.warfarehq.com/archives/forumdisplay.php?f=32 The Campaign will...
  8. G

Brian King...Anyone What the Hell Is This?

I just started getting this thing today. :( Goblin
  9. G

pics of people here.

Goblin, at the recent SPWaW Depot get together in Gettysburg Pa. Also, a group shot of The Depot crew that attended.Left to right...Ace of Spades, M4Jess, Goblin, FlashfyreSP, Noor Begum, Belisarius, Bernie, and Jreea.
  10. G

Another Movie Mystery

Looks like a Vickers Mk IV or Mk VI. Maybe a MkII Medium. Have no idea what movie... Goblin
  11. G

Warfare HQ and Armchair General to join forces with new forum!

Hullo to all the ACG guys! This is pretty cool so far. Great job guys. Goblin
  12. G

Matrix-like deaths in Doom 3 screenshots!

Far Cry is awesome! Got Doom 3 sitting to play next, but just gotta finish Far Cry first. Love that M16 is single shot mode. Nice shot sound. Goblin
  13. G

Don, about the new layout

Beer :) Goblin
  14. G

Don, are you messing with the Forum?

Looks cool to me, maybe he will have multiple styles again? Goblin
  15. G

Rules of the forum

I didn't see Don ban anything, did I? I saw him asking us to be civil to eachother. Open discussion without personal attacks or insults. Sounds very reasonable. I would never have posted more than a couple times here unless that was the type of crowd that hung out here. Seems Don wants us to...
  16. G

SPWaW 8.2 Information

Thanks for the clarification chief. ;) Goblin
  17. G

SPWaW 8.2 Information

8.2 will not be released as a patch, so scuttlebutt says anyways. It will only be a full download. This is from an OOB team member for 8.2. Sucks for non-hi speed downloaders. Really disappointing after the use of the word 'patch' up until today. If you are a member of Matrix Forums, you can...
  18. G

What is your favourite sport?

Football (American!)! :) Goblin
  19. G

Valkryi vs Wild Bill in Round 1

Very nice, Val! Goblin
  20. G

Anybody Tried Call of Duty?

LOL! Sounds just like me. My favorite was the bridge though. The opening battle was nice, and Stalingrad was scary. I even had fun in the tank. Dueling it out with PzIV's was a fun time. Goblin