Search results

1. Ranger 6

Hatten

I believe there is an error on the VASL Hatten map. The VASL version shows an open ground hex with clear hexsides for hex H4, but the physical map has some walls on the H4 hexsides. But anyway, thanks for cranking that out!
  2. Ranger 6

HIP and Dismantled

OK, thanks much for the clarification! Am I correct in assuming that a HIP/dismantled weapon will lose HIP to assemble as you stated even with no enemy units in LOS?
  3. Ranger 6

HIP and Dismantled

If a weapon has to begin a scenario dismantled but can also be in HIP status, does assembling the weapon cause HIP to be lost? We're getting ready for a CG in the new Hatten HASL. The American initial OB includes an HMG and 81mm Mtr that begin DM, and I'm considering spending some FPP on them...
  4. Ranger 6

Nationality counter set feedback? Anyone got the discount email they can share?

I guess it all depends on whether or not you like the system’s official colors for each nationality. As for me, since 1978 I’ve never been a fan of the blue Germans or neon-yellow Americans, so the feldgrau and OD nat sets are a welcome addition to my collection—now my preferred set of counters...
  5. Ranger 6

Understanding the CH Counters.

CH ceased doing its own printing a number of years ago. Everything now is printed through US-based vendors. I picked up nat sets 1 and 3, the OD Yanks and gray Germans. Overall pleased with the products.