Search results

1. Scipio

Mod Realease: Fuller Color UI Icons for CMBN

Dear ladies and gentleman, I know that I'm rather late with this, but some real life issues kept me away (finally mary the wife some time ago, for example...). But now it is done! You can download this mod from my site Pimp you Combat Mission
  2. Scipio

Wargamers of all countries unite!

Gentlemen, I've dedicated a website to H2H and especially PBEM wargaming and I'm very pleased to invite you to the United Wargamers Website @ http://www.unitedwargamers.net Most important feature is of course the unique challenge system and database which works as simple as a forum, but...
  3. Scipio

I challenge the KG Clan

Nice turn - it blames the KG for refusing a waste of time. :clown: If it is such a great player, why does it need balanced params? It should be able to win even with a handycap...
  4. Scipio

BB or AK battle wanted

Sounds more like a medicine, I hope it's not given as suppository. In this case, I prefer to take a seat... :whlchr: :D Okay, I hope you feel better soon.
  5. Scipio

BB or AK battle wanted

Hi padawan, good news: I have lost one of my two jobs, this means I have more time for the important things in life! I'm hungry. Feed me! :ar15:
  6. Scipio

BB or AK battle wanted

Hi Xuebo, want to kiss the dust again? :devious: Just gimme a few days, I'm currently in full stress, two jobs, you know. I wonder when I have slept last time?!? :crosseye: Or better, just prepare a setup and send it to me. My rules are, no aircrafts, no night battle. We can do a...
  7. Scipio

BB or AK battle wanted

Gauntlet picked up. What ever you believe in...it may have mercy on you. I won't! :skull:
  8. Scipio

BB or AK battle wanted

Hi folks, I'm looking another vict.. *cough-cough* I mean opponent! :whist: Somebody to kick my butt?
  9. Scipio

PBEM wanted

Hi Gonzo, setup has been send!
  10. Scipio

PBEM wanted

Seems all me opponents are unavaiable. Is anyone out there willing for a match of CMAK? Up to 3000pp, and I would prefer a long match with up to 50-60 turns.
  11. Scipio

Any one seen Zak Winship?

I'm waiting for him, too.
  12. Scipio

Wtf??

Yes, me
  13. Scipio

CMAK Cross Club Armored Joust! Sign Ups!

Don't forget to wake me up at battle time!
  14. Scipio

Well...the best swordsman does not fear the second best, he fears the newbie. An old saying...from China, AFAIK :D
  15. Scipio

CMAK PBEM wanted

Hi Artur, the turn has been send.
  16. Scipio

Sure, but let us first please know which side should hang you as deserter. :dead: ;)
  17. Scipio

This is the thanks for all the lessons I've taught to my students... :cry: :D :whist:
  18. Scipio

CMAK PBEM wanted

Hi folks, I do need one more game of CMAK. I would prefer a 2000pp match. No night battles, no aircrafts.
  19. Scipio

CMBB Top Players Invitational.

Well, some of the turkeys do have 85mm guns... :skull: However...though for the allies, but do you want to live forever?
  20. Scipio

Maybe I have gather a few expiriences in the last 4 years, but I don't think that I'm good enough for this.:nervous: Would you please be so kind as to consider to count me in anyway?