Search results

1. Veers

Supply in EA 2012A

Anzio The Issue: I would like Anzio to be dependent on EITHER Taranto OR Olbia. To have this and have it reversible is impossible (far as I know, this issue is part of the reason, I assume, of why you don't have to hold both Stalingrad and Moscow at the same time). My Solution: Have the SP...
  2. Veers

Supply in EA 2012A

I missed you guys too. Always had a shitty feeling the in back of my mind for leaving without a word. So sorry to all again for that. Not classy.
  3. Veers

Ea 2012

Anyone have any progress reports to share of playtesting EA with the new balance changes and such?
  4. Veers

Supply in EA 2012A

Cool. ;) The real bummer about working with the event editor in TOAW is that there is a LOT of button pressing. I've been absent TOAW since I made this post, but I have done about half of the supply change so far and will continue to press the endless buttons when I get time and motivation...
  5. Veers

Russian Civil War playtest

Also, if I had the time, this one looks like a gooder, good job. :)
  6. Veers

Russian Civil War playtest

How dare you go out and publish a scenario about some obscure war no one's ever heard of and leave that prized beauty EA in the hands of some NOOB!
  7. Veers

Supply in EA 2012A

Secadegas, that God among men, has made some excellent points regarding supply. See here. I have, therefore, begun to make some sweeping changes to supply in EA. Previously in TOAW there was a bug that prevented the event engine from removing a Force A supply point from territory occupied by...
  8. Veers

Ea 2012

So, for some reason, I only comprehended the first of your, I now realize, three points. The first point, as already stated, I created and have fixed. The third point, present in previous versions, I have also fixed. Do you have any specifics about what the issue with the Allied Polish...
  9. Veers

Ea 2012

Secadagas: What would I do without you? :) You make many excellent points. I've therefore started work on 2012A. :D Regarding the Canadians: Back off my homies! :P I'll get back to you on this one. As it was minor compared to your other points, I worked on them, first. Regarding Supply...
  10. Veers

Ea 2012

Thanks again Lou. Sorry guys, two events involved here. 510 and 511. There is only supposed to be one and neither is supposed to activate event 1. I figure I must have accidentally right clicked in the event editor, adding a duplicate of the event before it was fully defined, so instead of...
  11. Veers

Ea 2012

Thanks Lou. I'll check this as soon as I get a chance. EDIT: If anyone else sees any issues with the events in EA, feel free to speak let me know. :laugh:
  12. Veers

Ea 2012

Though it's always had too many units for me to manage I have always loved this scenario, Silvain. Keep up the good work. :)
  13. Veers

Ea 2012

Re: Ea 2012 and Sweden Historically, as we all know, the Soviets got chunks of Finland in the peace treaty and the Soviets and Finns didn't fight again till the invasion in '41. As stands in EA, whoever is winning the Winter War maintains the choice of whether to stop or continue it. This...
  14. Veers

Ea 2012

That's actually a great question, and something I should have clarified. This is meant to be played with the New Turn Order and New Supply Rules both on. EDIT: I have also now cleared out some of my private messages. :)
  15. Veers

Ea 2012

OK, new version (same name) now uploaded. This should now include Mark's recent changes. For now I'll leave version TOAW III (c) as the official release until I can get some feedback on this version. In the future, further changes will be denoted by the addition of a letter, i.e. Europe Aflame...
  16. Veers

Ea 2012

Just wanted to let you all know that I have not disappeared yet. :) As Mark said in another thread, sometimes the second offensive option for Germany, against France, disappears with the fall of Paris and sometimes it does not. I am currently working with him to see if we can come up with a...
  17. Veers

Ea 2012

To all: Give me one week for a new version before you start (if you haven't already).
  18. Veers

Ea 2012

First. I'm not back. Second. I apologise to everyone for dropping off and not saying anything. This was extraordinarily inconsiderate of me and I have felt bad about the whole of this last year or so. Third. It would appear that 3.4 has made the defender much more daunting. Therefore, in...
  19. Veers

Italian Campaign 43-45 Marc Custer vs Wyatt "Veers" Courtney

Wow, Oberitalien, I gotta brush up on my German, and my ability to just pay attention, even from an English speaking standpoint, the italien bit is a pretty big clue. :D I'll have to check and see if it is scheduled to be withdrawn. Yeah, I'm hoping to just make him pay for every hex...
  20. Veers

Italian Campaign 43-45 Marc Custer vs Wyatt "Veers" Courtney

Re: Turn 9/23/43 Turn 5 Allies: Allied fighters were finally able to use some repaired airfields on the mainland of Italy, bringing more Allied firepower to bear on the front line. Despite this the Allies only gained 1 hex southeast of Avelino, pushing back 115 PzGrRgt-15 PzGrD. IND 8 ID...