Search results

1. A

OOB question - removing devided units

All, Taking a forey into scenario work, and I've found several that have devided units in the OOB, restricting it from editing. Suggestions how to remove these, to 'free' the OOB for editing
  2. A

Okay, since Veers! is AWOL....

Is there any focus on an update of EA, with the current work Ralph has done? Not to start a flamewar, but...
  3. A

New verison of EA and question about reinforcements

Hi, I know a past thread talked about a new version of EA, but it trailed off. Just wondering about the status. Also, playing a game with Jason, and noticed some odd dates for equipment begin dates. Is this by design, or for game play? RE: the Russian 45mm ATG cannon build date is off...
  4. A

Invasion Amerkia (dual) AAR

Wilkommen! Please be kind, but this is my first AAR....:nuts: *EDIT* I'm currently playing against GEN Dessert (allies) and have fubbed up this AAR. Is there a way to clean up the thread title? After a good look at the map, I see I'm facing a pretty daunting prospect. The whole US...
  5. A

Modernize Trotsky's War?

Hi, Is there any interest in a modernized Trotsky's War, relating to today's events (re: Georgia and the possible threat to the Ukrane, and the Baltic 'break aways')? Major sticking point would be force structurs, modeling them different from WW2 units, events, and general layout...