Search results

1. S

US hospitality

Thanks, but I'm underage ;)
  2. S

US hospitality

Ummm... France relied only slightly on U.S. aid during WWII... And Germany did as well after the war. And yet, these two countries are some of the two most opposed to the war. So forget your "the US bribed them" excuse.
  3. S

Ground Control 2...

Thought you guys might be interested... it's something of a futuristic RTS (real time strategy) but with a wargaming "bent" (i.e. use of real word tactics). Not hyper realistic, but it looks neat. Here's a link to an interview that tells alot about the game: Interview Be sure to check...
  4. S

World of Warcraft Beta Test, Anyone?

I signed up first day :)
  5. S

Who did you root for during the superbowl?

The most fouls in a superbowl game record was also broken :S
  6. S

How old are you?

I'm curious to see the age of the wargamers here... I'm probably part of the minority at 15 :). Not many people my age enjoy wargaming unfortunately :(
  7. S

Who did you root for during the superbowl?

I rooted for the Panthers... they played well for being the underdog I think and their QB is amazing... hope to see some more great playing from him next season.
  8. S

Wartime Command

Most of you probably have already heard about this game but I figured I'd post a couple links about this new game coming out this summer... Wartime Command. Basically it's a wargame but instead of being turn based, it's realtime. Really nice graphics and so far it looks like realism is going...
  9. S

Screenshots??

Well the Print Screen button should work... just press it and then when you're done with the game exit... and paste the picture onto a word document... Haven't tried it with CS games specifically but it almost always works... for me the Print Screen button is in the top right of the keyboard. :)
  10. S

The future of the Campaign Series

Well you could steal and modify scenarios from the Peiper linked campaign which contains between 9 and 24 scenarios I think (modifying them would be important, to make sure they're balanced)... EDIT: They're also several stand-alone scenarios about Battle of the Bulge... can't remember the...
  11. S

ER_Chaser: Well I'd say WF cause it's the only CS game I have... is there any way to convert scenarios from EF2 to WF? Do the games have different game mechanics or are they the same gameplay wise? If they are the same gameplay wise, perhaps we can figure out a way to convert EF2 scenarios to...
  12. S

If and when there is a new tournament... what game in the CS will it be for?
  13. S

Looking for good MP maps

Thx :)
  14. S

Looking for good MP maps

I've been playing many games with a friend of mine via PBEM and we're starting to run out of good MP maps ;)... have anyone of you guys made some good well-balanced ones? EDIT: I'm talking about WF maps :)
  15. S

War Board Games??

I like Risk, Axis and Allies, Power, and I'd like to play Diplomacy (I've heard it's really good). P.S. DJ this is Leighton :)