Search results

1. Portal

HBO "The Pacific" DVD Box Set: Reviews?

Did Santa drop the Pacific DVD or Blu-ray box set into anybody's stocking? Are the bonus historical features inside worth the price of admission? Thanks for the opinions!
  2. Portal

New Xbox 360 Console Bundle for 2009?

I'm just about ready to make a move on a XBox 360, but I can't stand the Holiday Bundle game titles. I couldn't be less interested in Lego Indiana Jones or Kung Fu Panda. Does MS plan to release a new group of bundled games with XBox 360 Pro consoles in 2009? Thx for your help!
  3. Portal

XBox 360 Pro 60GB Console w/ Jasper GPU?

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any latest word on when Microsoft will ship the new 60 GB version of the XBox 360 Pro console with a "Jasper" smaller GPU unit on the motherboard? I'm holding out on getting a 360 until these ship due to the heat management issues this machine is known for...
  4. Portal

Copyright Discussion for Jim McLeod...

Before the other thread was closed, Jim asked some Qs of the forum: No, in almost every country signing international IP protection treaties. Again, no. There seems to be a bit of a myth out there that copyright law is attached to commercial profitability and financial gain. It's not...
  5. Portal

IFT or IIFT: Which Do You Like?

Which infantry fire table do you find yourself preferring these days? For myself, I've been a strict believer in the IFT, based upon ease of memorizing each of its columns and knowing the respective result right off the dice roll. However, I've tried the IIFT w/ CTC variant lately just to see...
  6. Portal

B8.6 Tunnel Setup

I couldn't find any clarity with respect to this Tunnel setup Q in the current Perry Sez documents, or in B8.6: During setup, must both entrance Locations for OB-provided Tunnels exist inside the side's setup area? Or can one of the Locations be outside the side's setup area, as long as the...