Search results

1. B

British 1916 Campaign

I suppose it'll be knighthoods all around for those of your men who survive :).
  2. B

British 1916 Campaign

Excellent torpedo attack! :toast:
  3. B

British 1916 Campaign

Good luck, Bill! Hope some torps hit home. Damn, but you have some intense fights! :toast:
  4. B

British 1916 Campain

Damn, Bill, speaking as a destroyerman, that was an EPIC brawl! :toast: I hope you're having as much fun playing this as I am reading it :)
  5. B

British 1916 Campain

Well done Hydras! Beer's on me when you get back ;)
  6. B

British 1916 Campain

A ripping yarn! I drink to the virtual shades of all the gallant matelots on both sides who fought with such bravery and determination :toast:
  7. B

British 1916 Campain

Somehow, the naval battle scene in "Ben Hur" comes to mind :).
  8. B

1916 Campaign - Kaiserliche Marine

Horrido! Death to the 10th Cruiser Squadron :toast:
  9. B

British 1916 Campain

Glad you enjoyed it. Night battles are extremely fun, but they're very risky :). I send ACs out at night all the time to harass DD patrols, but with my main fleets..... :crosseye: Yet I'm forced into them sometimes to keep tabs on the enemy during the night so I can try to bring him to...
  10. B

British 1916 Campain

At the ranges of night battles, no capital ship armor then aflloat could withstand even the lightest heavy shells then afloat. Also, DDs and CLs get vaporized by capital ship 2ndary batteries the moment they are spotted, and any torps that manage to get in the water are going at high speed so...
  11. B

British 1916 Campain

Ouch, Bill! Hope you get what you have left out of there OK.
  12. B

1916 Campaign - Royal Navy

Re: 1916 Campaign Good luck with that. I hope it levels Washington DC instead of hitting anything I care about :D. 2 years ago today, Hurricane Gustav was busy leveling my part of the world....
  13. B

1916 Campaign - Royal Navy

Re: 1916 Campaign Go get 'em, Jellicoe! Your opening moves largely mirror my own.
  14. B

The Bergen Run, Multi-player

Sounds like quite a good time. We set this scenario up hoping somebody would try it MP. Glad you liked it that way.
  15. B

Noob Adventures

Re: Russian campaign I generally play as the Brits without Room 40 and ACHs on. It forces you to plan and play carefully ;).
  16. B

Noob Adventures

Re: Yellow Sea I hope you enjoy it. The campaign is more challenging as the Russians, I think.
  17. B

Noob Campaign May 1916 Room 40 German

Bravo on your victorious efforts :)
  18. B

Re: Storm warning We'd like to see them. And folks complain there's no bad weather in Jutland :).
  19. B

Quite a battle! Hope you make it home ;)
  20. B

Want to play MP Jutland games.

Send a PM to Anav. He's the current honcho of a large MP group that has weekly fleet actions. They've got one scheduled for tomorrow. Here's the info: I want to try and have a naval battle this coming Saturday at 1600 Pacific time. That would be 1800 Central and 1900 Eastern time...