Search results

1. C

Gettysburg

Mini Me... How about the 44-turn 1st day scenario, Gettysburg? I will setup as CSA, move at you. You as UNION defend. Please let me know via my e-mail... celamank@yahoo.com I look forward to the encounter...Suh.
  2. C

Dual-membership game

Small Game I am available for a small game of Gettysburg. Let me know if he still wants an opponent. thanks.
  3. C

Battlefield Gettysburg

Gettysburg Do you mean "Battlefield" Gettysburg, or do you mean "Battleground" Gettysburg, by Talonsoft ? I have the Battleground by Talonsoft, and would play that.
  4. C

HPS Gettysburg

Shoes Ahh, such goodly troopers, that Iron Brigade! Always thought it a shame that they be sacrificed so early on..... but the Winds of War dictate that they bear the brunt of the early fighting..... Hail the Iron Brigade! Setup forthcoming, Suh..... celamank@yahoo.com
  5. C

Looking for a game or two

Up for a game Dave... A pleasure to meet with you. I am up for a game; choose one when ready and start it up, send it over to me. celamank@yahoo.com
  6. C

HPS Gettysburg

Looking for a Billie Yank to play against in HPS Gettysburg. The timid need not apply, Suhs....... Fld LT Celamanka Noftz (CSA, VMI, AoNV) celamank@yahoo.com
  7. C

Looking for a game or two

Late in posting I too am new, but playing well in two PBEM games. If any are still interested, I have currently HPS Gettysburg, and am up for just about any of the scenarios, would also consider a campaign if enough turns could be played each day/week. Fld LT Celamanka Noftz (CSA...
  8. C

Opponent for Gettysburg or Antietem

I have those three titles ...But I fear I am way too late for this one. Please keep me in mind if in the future you should want an officer with loads of free time to participate. Fld LT Celamanka Noftz (CSA, VMI, AoNV)
  9. C

Opponent Wanted

Gettysburg a go Commander Cody, I would be honored to take the field with you. I can help you setup, or I can setup and then send to you. Also, if you need help with the e-mailing of turns, I can perhaps help there also. Please let me know, Sir. celamank@yahoo.com
  10. C

Opponent Wanted

Well Met! Commander Cody, Sir.... I too am new, but have the e-mail thingy down pretty good now. I would be proud to line up against you as the Confederate, Sir...! I am available everyday, after maybe 3Pm est. Do you have AIM or yahoo messenger by any chance, so we may "speak" in the...
  11. C

OPPONENT wanted: CWB

Start of game Tomorrow is Monday, I am available anytime after 3Pm est. At your service, Sir..
  12. C

Gettysburg

OK for Yankees OK...I will play Dread Yank side at Geyysburg. Can you begin the game, send me the first turn? I can usually play whenever you are on, as I am online everyday. celamank@yahoo.com
  13. C

OPPONENT wanted: CWB

'Lo.... Looking to set up a game/match, Gettysburg game and/or scenario there of. Lots of online time, can arrange schedule to fit. Need to get my feet wet. Longtime player new to this title. Looking forward to making new friends...
  14. C

Gettysburg

Gettysburg, yes Greetings to you.... I would like to play the HPS Gettysburg.... but have never (just cain't) played as a yankee....! I have plenty of time to play, whatever schedule you seek. My e-mail is celamank@yahoo.com Bring on 'em blue-bellies I say!