Search results

1. L

My Next Game Purchase

those games suck. Get an X-box.
  2. L

What part of history would you like to see made into a film?

U-571 doesn't even come close to the spectacular movie that was Das Boot. It would be an insult to say that U-571 is even near the realm of Das Boot. U-571 was simply a horrible movie.
  3. L

I remember seeing a french movie made around 1998 about World War One. It was good, but I'd like to see a World War One movie made in Hollywood with a Hollywood budget and a Hollywood cast. Not a superficial PG-13 action blockbuster, but a serious, raw, and gritty kind of movie like Platoon or...
  4. L

I'd like to see a real good movie about World War One, with the grit and rawness of Saving Private Ryan meets Full Metal Jacket. The only World War One movie I've ever seen was All Quiet On The Western Front made in 1971.
  5. L

Proposal: WarfareHQ Politico-military Roleplay/MBX

This sounds similar to something I've been doing for a while now on AOL. It's called World Simming and it involves a group of people who get together on a mailstring and act as the leaders of different countries. The forum itself has a leadership and an advisory board to rule on the legality and...
  6. L

Rome: Total War Demo is out! Woot!!!

whoever has played the demo, can you post your thoughts and impressions of the game?
  7. L

How much interest is there in a Warfare HQ T-shirt?

Coffee mugs, sweatshirts, coats, pens, gym shorts, sweat bands, pins, hats, polo shirts, and of course, a Warfare HQ welcome mat. Warfare HQ: The Spin Starts Here.
  8. L

Mel Gibson's The Passion

Going back to what I said earlier, this movie is the only movie I've ever seen where at the end of it the majority of the people didn't get up. The audience sat in their seats and didn't move. It's one of the few movies that has brought a tear to my eye and made me cringe and even look away...
  9. L

Mel Gibson's The Passion

The Passion is the most intense most moving film I have ever seen
  10. L

Last Sex in the City episode

That remark is extremely disrespectful and out of line. The foreigners on this forum who speak English as a second language write their English very well. I have never had a problem with it. It may not be as smooth and refined as an English-speaking person might write it, but it gets the point...
  11. L

Christina Aguilera's Grammy Outfit

Christina Aguilera is like Dominoes Pizza: cheap, greasy, and it comes in under 30 minutes.
  12. L

Movie Recommendation

yeah, it takes place in 1972 Northern Ireland and it shows the incident that occured between British Paratroopers and Irish protestors where close to 30 people were killed or wounded by British gunfire.
  13. L

Movie Recommendation

I would have to recommend the movie Bloody Sunday. I watched it recently and I absolutely loved it.
  14. L

Overpaid whore's.
  15. L

who cares?
  16. L

RIAA suffers major setback

isn't the right to download music from Kazaa and other programs like that protected under the Audio Home Recording Act of 1992? It says that you can't be prosecuted if you copy music or movies for your own consumption, only if you sell them. Is that the correct interpretation, and if so, doesn't...
  17. L

What would you like to see on Warfare HQ?

We can talk about 2d wargames, we can talk about out of print board games, but that's not the issue here. The issue is getting more people to get to the website. Who cares if these 21st century war gamers don't want to play the other ganes, at least their coming to the website looking at all the...
  18. L

There's only a handful of people that play those board games that are featured on this website. BF1942 is a war game that lets you fight some of the greatest battles in history. If you played the game for a while, you'd find yourself in some very life-like and exciting combat. Hundreds of...
  19. L

Considering that there's around 10,000 people playing the game at any one time, adding BF1942 could mean getting alot more people to come and join the website.
  20. L

Why not also add Battlefield 1942?