Search results

1. R

Proposal to auto-movement

I have a proposal that would greatly simplify the marching of troops in column. Would it be possible while holding ALT key and moving an entire column forward that the column would not get separated if some unit far back has spent all its movement points? It is tedious having to manually put the...
  2. R

Close shave for Aufklärungsgruppen

In January 1916 somwhere in the middle of the North Sea German Battlecruiser force was doing a reconaissance sweep. Unexpectedly, even though many Zeppelins were scouting the seas, they came across British Battlecruiser Fleet - nine mighty BCs and numerous lighter vessels. Since there were only...
  3. R

Ein grosses Sieg in der Nordsee!

Great Naval Victory in the North Sea! Today, at about 3 PM the 1st Scouting Group and the Hochseeflotte engaged the British Battlecruiser Fleet supported by the 5th Cruiser squadron. The vaunted British admiral Beatty, having learned that the full might of the combined 1st Scouting Group and...
  4. R

Night clash in the North Sea

Situation as follows - Hochseeflotte preceeded by the Scouting Group was returning from a fruitless sortie to the Norwegian coast, when the dirigibles scouting over the North Sea reported nearby a British light cruiser squadron steaming NE. To ensure that the precious battleships would be...
  5. R

How to edit equipment database

Hi Everybody, I was wondering if there is any tool to edit equipment database, or to create an .eqp file? The renowned bioed is, as far as I know, available only for TOAW:COW. I want to tweak the WWI artillery a little; I just cannot live without the Feldkanone 96 n.A, the famous French...
  6. R

Two "Polish" glitches in the scenario

I have looked through the "Europe Aflame" scenario, and have spotted two things which, in my opinion, require correcting: 1. the place name "Ocksywie" - Oksywie is only a district of the city named "Gdynia"; it's like substituting the name "Berlin" with "Prenzlauer Berg". 2. Why does Polish...
  7. R

The Power of Torpedo Boats

The situation was as follows. My Vladivostok force used up almost all 203 and 152mm ammo to sink three CAs and 5 PCs on the Japan Sea, and was returning to base to repair and replenish, having broken contact with PCs "Izumi" and "Akitsushima", the sole remaining Jap ships. In order to give them...
  8. R

Vladivostok force takes revenge!

On their first sortie, my Vladivostok cruisers, having jumped and quickly sunk a Japanese auxiliary cruiser, were steaming peacefuly through a dark night. The visibility was 3,6 kilometers. Suddenly my battle line came straight on a long line of Japanese protected cruisers, led by the armored...
  9. R

Ivan Vitoldovitch Rhetor at Ulsan

It was almost dawn of August 14th, 1904, when three Russian cruisers of the Vladivostok squadron spotted smoke on the northern horizon. Pretty soon it was evident that the smoke came from four powerful Japanese armored cruiers. And much too soon the Japanese opened fire, and huge pillars of...
  10. R

Composition of German Panzer Divisions

Hi All, There is one thing which I cannot understand. When one plays TOAW WWII western front scenarios, one usually finds US armored divisions neatly divided into Combat Commands, while German panzer divisions have two PzG regiments and a panzer regiment (over 100 tanks in one unit without...