Search results

1. D

AAR Trotsky's War, pbem DB vs Foggy

Ben Turner's scenario modded by Silvanski, Trotsky's War, not intended for pbem play, between me and Foggy. Might be a bit sketchy... My Soviet heroes on T1 were given strict orders not to engage the foolishly forward positioned Poles, but rather go around them. Already at T1 I go gamey...
  2. D

How to take a snapshot

In TOAW3 I don't know, but I have been using an extremely easy-to-use freeware called MWsnap. Can be downloaded here: http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html I use the 'variable rectangle' button, switch to the TOAW window and just click-draw the area I want to shoot. (You need to have...
  3. D

Götterdämmerung in Osten v1.81 Dicke Bertha vs Menschenfresser (AAR 3)

Well this will be my last AAR on GiO played with the ACOW version of TOAW. I will merely describe the overall progress of the game, as well as point out some specific issues that have arisen during it in an analysis at the end. This AAR is written freely from memory, so I may be mistaken –...
  4. D

Götterdämmerung in Osten v1.8 (AAR 2) Dicke Bertha vs Xandamere

This is the second attempt at an AAR on this scenario. Other AARs can be reached through here. I played the Soviet side and Xandamere played the Germans. My intentions were to push very hard and especially not allow him to dig in behind super rivers and other natural fortresses. Those were...
  5. D

Götterdämmerung in Osten, AAR catalogue

This scenario by Daniel McBride is probably my favourite. It covers the entire eastern front from Finland to Yugoslavia from the launch of operation Bagration in June 44 to the fall of Berlin. It is a monster. Looking at the other GiO AARs in this section it would seem it is no easy task for the...
  6. D

Götterdämmerung in Osten v1.7 matt1000 vs Dicke Bertha

G�tterd�mmerung in Osten v1.7 (AAR 1) matt1000 vs Dicke Bertha This is the first AAR of a few hopefully on this great scenario. Other AARs on this scenario can be accessed here. Any comments or critique is welcome too, either here or in that other thread. I played the German side...