Search results

1. Jazz

TEM vs DC attack into Factory?

BAILIFF! WHACK HIS PEE-PEE! 🆒
  2. Jazz

VBM revealing Concealed units

Because it is a game and thats what the rules of the game say happens.
  3. Jazz

Rail Cars LOS

A problem only for the LOS engine. How many years did we play on VASL with only a LOS string?
  4. Jazz

Bishop Says...

I was surprised at how easily and quickly Nite rulz came back once you start to read the Rev 2 Chap E divider.
  5. Jazz

Help! 155mm CH

C3.7 "... A CH also occurs while using the Infantry Target Type whenever the Final TH DR is < half the Modified TH# (3.3), or on an Original TH DR of 2 followed by a subsequent dr of 1 or ≤ half of the Modified TH#. ...,"
  6. Jazz

Bishop Says...

At least not on physical boards. Night is so much easier and more fun on VASL.
  7. Jazz

How to play faster ASL

Kinky....
  8. Jazz

Auto-Reveal HIP Fortifications

My question exactly
  9. Jazz

Inf Gun

Out of curiosity, why is this in the "Events & Tournaments" sub-forum?
  10. Jazz

VASL won't load a map

You still needed to remove the .dat suffix
  11. Jazz

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

Always good to check.....I seem to recall being able to see the red CA thing on my opponent's concealed AFVs.
  12. Jazz

You might want to confirm your opponent cannot see the links to what I assume are HIP ALs off to the side? One wouldn't think so, but stranger things have happened in the world of software development
  13. Jazz

Gun set up

That's how I would read it,
  14. Jazz

Concealment Terrain/Hex Sides

Now if only it wuz legal....THAT would be really devious...
  15. Jazz

There wuz a local fella here on the Front Range who seemed top win a lot of our local events....and then someone noticed that he had multiple scraps of paper recording his HIP guns....that he would selectively reveal depending on where folks moved. He got called at an event for violating set up...
  16. Jazz

How to play faster ASL

Tactics is a visceral endeavor. Any tactical game worth it's salt is just as visceral.
  17. Jazz

HIP Sleaze

Isn't it cute when they expect rationality in the rulz?
  18. Jazz

Heroic DRM and MG ROF

Yup. You are not wrong
  19. Jazz

Concealment optional rule

The downside is pain in the ass book keeping. Keeping multiple stacks of concealment counters straight on paper is just asking for trouble IMMHO. I have never played with it and do not anticipate ever using it.
  20. Jazz

Set up an old TV for VASL.

<shrug> To each his/her own....it's all ASL.