Search results

1. koffee77

ASL Bell Tolls

Some folks were using the boards as plates for the pizza that was served up that evening.
  2. koffee77

Hallowed Ground Tourney

Dave has indicated round one will actually start 4pm on Thursday with 2 rounds on Fri and Sat to avoid a hurried final on Sunday.
  3. koffee77

A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

What day(s) of ASLOK are you looking at doing this?
  4. koffee77

RB/RO CG

Looking to start up a CG, either side, using skype once/twice a week EST. ken
  5. koffee77

Looking for VASL Campaign Game of KGP-I

Find an opponent?
  6. koffee77

Looking for VASL/Skype

The VASL COVID-19 Tourney got me in the mood to play some live VASL. Avail weekdays 8:30pm EST. Up for any medium plus scenario/CG. ken
  7. koffee77

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

Any chance to get a home address to mail a card to? ken
  8. koffee77

ASLOK XXXII - Official TD AAR

Gratz to Bill and Jim.
  9. koffee77

ASL Oktoberfest 2017 - my "to play" list

Any scenarios too big?
  10. koffee77

ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

I plan on having a lovely lady at my side who will make all my dice rolls for me.
  11. koffee77

English Soccer London

Question for ASLers in the London area: how hard is it to get tickets to a Chelsea home game? I will be in London 18-25 Sept and understand they have a home match 23 Sept and would be interested in attending. ken
  12. koffee77

Anyone Interested in a Campaign Game at ASLOK 2017?

I will get the the first saturday.
  13. koffee77

ASL Players - Netherlands

Actually I am trying to get a DVD/CD from the Bach Choir & Orchestra of the Netherlands. I don't think it comes with any of the choir members.
  14. koffee77

ASL Players - Netherlands

Looking for any ASlers there who will be coming to ASLOK this year. Got a favor to ask. ken
  15. koffee77

2012 NFL football thread

If they can't put the ball into the endzone, does not matter how many yards they gain. Being a Ravens fan, I am well accustomed to this. Niners messed up on the goal line with horrible play calling and trying to run back the punt. As soon as he started running with it was the ravens game...
  16. koffee77

2012 NFL football thread

The Niners won this game??? Better team?? Must have been a different game then I was watching. Ravens dominated the first half and lost the momentum after the lights went out. Too much time for them to think about winning. Lots of no calls for both sides. With four plays to get into...
  17. koffee77

2012 NFL football thread

Me thinks Peyton is going to light up the steelers secondary. Will be at the Raven's game this Monday night! Look for me, I will be dressed in purple.
  18. koffee77

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Was an exciting game whomever you wanted to win. Suggs interviewed after the game that he was anticipating the pass play he interecepted when he saw Ben give Wallace a little head nod before the snap.