Search results

1. M

New members introduce yourself here

Hi, is the picture from a bridge in Burgos? I think this sculpture looks familiar to me...
  2. M

New members introduce yourself here

Not new in this forum, but I have spent so much time far away that I feel I must reintroduce myself. I have been away for I have moved to a different place. Even now I still don't have a good Internet connection so I am just having a look while at work. I hope that soon I will participe more...
  3. M

Advance Phase

Really? I don't think it is a good idea. Soon we would have people playing two different versions of the game.
  4. M

Solo

I also think that solo playing is a good way to learn rules, but not a good way to play. It is not only the lack of fog of war but also the different approaches to a scenario. Your opponent often will find a different way of attack or defend that the ones you may find by yourself. So, solo...
  5. M

Any news of JLB?

That's fine. Hope it is of use to improve his morale.
  6. M

pics of people here.

You may found my picture on Lazslo's birthday thread: http://www.war-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=52208#post52208 or in my profile.
  7. M

C13.3 Panzer Faust and C13.4 Bazooka

I never understood the reason of PF leaving no RFP until I read this post. Thanks for the explanation.
  8. M

B8 - Sewer Movement

This is a good suggestion Alan. Thanks.
  9. M

B8 - Sewer Movement

Thanks to all of you. It seems clear now. :thumup:
  10. M

B8 - Sewer Movement

My point is: B8.4 says "Only Good Order Infantry may enter a Sewer system from a Manhole location and only at the start of their MPh and do so at the cost of all their MF". Then I thought that they must enter the Sewer system in one MPh remaing in the same hex but now under a "sewer" counter...
  11. M

Updating reports

Thanks a lot! I changed the cookies options and it works now.:cheeky:
  12. M

Updating reports

Yes. I see the link to edit enterteinement and edit comments. I click and then told I am not authorized. Then I also have to log in again for I am sent off the forum.
  13. M

Updating reports

I thought I should write some comments on the WARS games that I have played. Then I went to WARS Control Center and click on edit comments The system informed that I was not authorized to change the report and I had to log in again. Is there a way that I can add my own comments to these games?
  14. M

Any news of JLB?

It is a good idea but probably a chain going through a dozen countries will go too slowly and he would not get it until he is back home. Anyhow we could try.
  15. M

Wall decoration

If I had to use a map the way you want I would chose the one in "Rise of Roman Republic" from GMT: A map of Italy grilled in hexagons that looks really nice.
  16. M

Game reports

I think that soon I will add two reports about games with Reepicheep and Da priest
  17. M

Any news of JLB?

Even not being a TOAW player I hope you will allow me to post in this thread to whish a quick recovery to Jean Luc. Nemo, tell him that we miss him... American elections approaching and he is not here to post! That's unfair... :devil:
  18. M

Favorite Movie Scores

Difficult question: first 5 that came to my mind (sure I forget very good movies): The Godfather The man who shot Liberty Valance Paint your wagon Psycho The Empire strikes back
  19. M

What is the ASL action like in your neck of the woods?

There is an ASL community in Barcelona where I live. When I moved here I contacted them in the Alpha Ares gaming club. But my job doesn't allow me to play FtF: I have a very variable schedule. Sometimes I work all night, I may have free time a Wednesday or a Monday but have to work the...
  20. M

Beyond Valor pricing

I like your annalysis Don. I would just add that class2 could be eventually out of stock but should be reprinted asap. But there is something I will like to discuss a bit more: Yes, that is true, but we usually don't live alone... and you have to tell your wife this $100 dollars expended in...