Search results

1. P

Suggestions?

Here's my suggestion... I kind of like Korsun '44. It has a wide ariety of battles.
  2. P

Which Supply Rules Do You Like to Use?

On EA42 supply Glenn - I'm playing a EA42 CG (with Exp Supply) as the Allies & my opponent has "complained" about his supply but in the same sentence is saying that is probably what he should expect as the Axis player. So, in our limited experience the supply seems to be about right.
  3. P

Rethinking a bit... I have seen other positive comments on using VST. I will give it more of a chance than I have in the past.
  4. P

Supply I normally go with what the default supply rules are. Otherwise I will just use the regular supply rules; i.e. not VST or Explicit supply. I know some like to manage their supply more closely, it's just not for me.
  5. P

Books for sale

C'mon guys! $10 (US) gets you all three books. That will just cover shipping & a 6-pack for me.
  6. P

Books for sale

I have 3 books for sale. All hard cover & in excellent condition. "Marines Under Armor" by Kenneth Estes "Marine Tank Battles in the Pacific" by Oscar Gilbert "Iran-Iraq War in the Air: 1980-88" by Tom Cooper $20 (US) takes them all
  7. P

New AAR Posted!

I guess it's what you're used to I have read from some of the designers that the scenarios are tested using the default rules which, in the case of your AAR game, the default rules are "no optional rules checked". In any event, I am now playing the same scenario you did but with the Germans as...
  8. P

New AAR Posted!

Optional rules Nice AAR. It takes some committment to write one of those up. I do have a question. Why did you use the optional alternate fire rules? I have rarely, if ever, used them & can say the same for my PBEM opponents. Just curious.
  9. P

Combat Mission Bundle Pack for trade

OK, no offers on a trade yet so is anyone interested in buying? Make an offer. I hate to see this game sit around gathering dust.
  10. P

Combat Mission Bundle Pack for trade

I have the Combat Mission Bundle Pack (CMBB & CMAK) that I would like to trade for at least two HPS Modern Campaign games (except Fulda'85) or two HPS Panzer Campaign games (except Smolensk'41, Kharkov'42 and Korsun'44). Reply if interested.
  11. P

Games for trade or sale...

Russo-German War Allied & Pacific General (oldies but goodies) Stalingrad (old AH computer game) Great Naval Battles Volumes 1, 2 & 4 (Vol 1 on 3.5" disks, others on CD) Danger Forward (Co level game from Shrapnel) Complete Carriers at War Harpoon stuff - this includes Harpoon...
  12. P

What would you like to see on Warfare HQ?

I last visited this site (but did not register) about 6 - 7 months ago. I really like the new look and layout. I'd like to see you add a Panzer Campaings ladder since those are about the only games I play.