Search results

1. E

First Bull Run or Campaign Antietam

I'm looking for an opponent for either a one of battle of 1st Bull Run or preferably a full campaign of Campaign Antietam. I have no real preference as to sides and optional rules could be negotiated.
  2. E

Call Back/ Call Back Count/Snap-shot?

Please could someone explain to me how Call Back, Call Back Count & Call Back Snap-Shot each work, & when is the right occaission to use each one within a script?
  3. E

Great scene titles

I love the titles of Eric Weincams' last two scenarios in the EU battleset. Nice:laugh:
  4. E

SA-10a Battalion not firing.

In a scenario i have been working on, i have SA-10a battalions RUS 87 deployed along the PRC coast opposite Taiwan. Their radar is set to active. When i play as the ROC i can fly straight through the SA-10s. When i play as the PRC and try to manually fire at ROC aircraft, i am told target...
  5. E

? about Luda I Jinan in Players DB

According to Sinodefence and Jane's the destroyer JINAN (105) is a Luda II and it has the capability to operate helicopters as the entry Luda II does in the PDB. Also i believe the destroyer Hefei is a Luda I command, but does not have the same refit that the ships listed in the Pdb as...
  6. E

Map making ?s

Where are drunkrussians instructions on making maps for ATF? I know i've seen them somewhere, i just can't find them on this site. Any help appreciated. I also seem to remember that James Bailey was putting together some step by step instructions as well. Did that happen? If it did, where can...