1. E

Harpoon Classic 2002 Gold Database

Thanks for alerting me to this.:smoke:
  2. E

First Bull Run or Campaign Antietam

Great. Looking forward to this one.:cool:
  3. E

First Bull Run or Campaign Antietam

I'm looking for an opponent for either a one of battle of 1st Bull Run or preferably a full campaign of Campaign Antietam. I have no real preference as to sides and optional rules could be negotiated.
  4. E

Seeking Opponent: Campaign Antietam (HPS)

I have the game at last:cool: I'm going on a short holiday break with my family so we could start the battle next Saturday.
  5. E

What I'd done was replace the commondb.res file in the commondb.bak folder Now I've put it in the right place.
  6. E

Hey H, where do I unzip the file to. I put where I thought it should go, but when I was trying to put a little Scn together I noticed that the db had a different date on it than 080308. Also when I was playin a scenario from the EC2000 GIUK battleset I noticed that ship classes and the...
  7. E

Seeking Opponent: Campaign Antietam (HPS)

Tom, I'd be more than happy to give you a battle. My copy of Campaign Antietam should be dropping on my doormat any day now. Hopefully tomorrow with any luck.
  8. E

New in the club and searching a battle

Hi Christian, I only have Campaign Atlanta. I would like to start a campaign, but if you want a one of battle that's fine. My only other opponent has been the AI so far. As for sides, I would prefer to play as the Rebs. Mainly because of my lack of expirience and also...
  9. E

AAR: Opening Moves [Spoiler Alert]

HCE seems to have been coming soon for a long time. Any one know any details or how long soon is?
  10. E

Terrain types overlapping??

Is it true, that if you have a terrain feature, such as a berm, that is less than 100m in width, the game engine may skip over it? Also is this the same when dealing with obstacles such as minefields that are less than 100m in width?
  11. E

Call Back/ Call Back Count/Snap-shot?

Please could someone explain to me how Call Back, Call Back Count & Call Back Snap-Shot each work, & when is the right occaission to use each one within a script?
  12. E

Great scene titles

I love the titles of Eric Weincams' last two scenarios in the EU battleset. Nice:laugh:
  13. E

SA-10a Battalion not firing.

Thanks Herman, i'm looking foward to seeing how the SA-10s perform in the new PlayersDB.
  14. E

Herman, The aircraft i was trying to shoot down were a mixture of F-5 IIs, Mirage 2000s and the Chung Kuo IDFs. I think they were flying at medium. The TAI planes are mostly on air intercept missions or some air patrol. The F-5s have anti ship intercept mission mostly...
  15. E

In a scenario i have been working on, i have SA-10a battalions RUS 87 deployed along the PRC coast opposite Taiwan. Their radar is set to active. When i play as the ROC i can fly straight through the SA-10s. When i play as the PRC and try to manually fire at ROC aircraft, i am told target...
  16. E

Has there even been a scenario...

Getting to see that info would be great, if you could post the links HH suggested, i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of MOSSAD either tho'.
  17. E

? about Luda I Jinan in Players DB

Renaming as you suggest seems to be a satisfactory solution. There certainly is a lot of conflicting data out there from different sources, so, point definetly taken on that score. It's good to know that the PlayersDB is always willing to accomodate specific configurations according to...
  18. E

? about Luda I Jinan in Players DB

According to Sinodefence and Jane's the destroyer JINAN (105) is a Luda II and it has the capability to operate helicopters as the entry Luda II does in the PDB. Also i believe the destroyer Hefei is a Luda I command, but does not have the same refit that the ships listed in the Pdb as...
  19. E

Any User Created Scenarios?

I tried to get John to send me this mission aswell. He replied that it was not in a completed form yet, and that he was still encountering problems with it that had not been fixed.
  20. E

Map making ?s

Thanks John. I'll send you a message.