Search results

1. R

Florida ASL Group

You got it! PM me and we can hook up sometime.
  2. R

Florida ASL Group

I am in Stuart just 45min North of WPB. :D
  3. R

Florida ASL Group

I have recently gotten back into ASL and I wondered if there were any groups in Florida as some other areas. :?:
  4. R

ASLRBv2s In Dallas

ASLRBv2 Sign me up for 1!
  5. R

Looking for ASLRBv2

Bump
  6. R

What is happening out there ?

Playing Peter Well I for one am playing my first PBEM on VASL. Thanks Peter for taking the time to help me along!
  7. R

The ASLML - An Omen of Things to Come

If you want it to last do something about it I have been completely engaged in playing computer games for the last 5 years but I just recently started playing ASL again. If we want the hobby to survive we must bring people along with us. Peter Rogneholt out of Sweden is helping me through my...
  8. R

Looking for ASLRBv2

Well tankleader did so well I figured I would give this a try. I am looking for ASLRBv2 and Red Barricades or Beyond valor 2nd edition. Also I am looking for West of Alamein. Any help other than ebay please give me a shout.
  9. R

Required Components

Nice pick Great job! by chance does he have more and did you happen to get a line on any other ASLRBv2 and/or BVv2 that you could clue me in on. If so could you pass on the info to me?
  10. R

Vasl

I think I am at the point that I wouls like to give a VASL round a try. Does any experienced ASLer want to give a retread back to the ranks a working over in exchange for helping me through my 1st game?
  11. R

Rules section K

PBEM OK, I'll give it a go. Would anyone like to give a PBEM game a try?
  12. R

Rules section K

Thanks for the tip I just popped over to the MMP site and foung the programed instruction. I can't believe I didn't know this was there. Thanks for the help. :oops:
  13. R

FKaC

I just recieved a call from MMP and I know I have to be one of the last people to Pre-Order. My copy is being mailed today and I am also a person with a CC Problem. So if you were waiting to hear something like I was, here it comes. :D
  14. R

What is your main ASL information source?

I am just getting back to ASL but I follow this forum, Consim forum and Warfare HQ.
  15. R

Rules section K

Ok guys , thanks for the input.
  16. R

Rules section K

I recently purchased Paratrooper from MMP and thought it came with some introductory rules for ASL. Is this true and as I did not get them can someone e mail me this update?