Search results

1. R

RH4 and RH5

The long awaited ... :whistle: ..... new scenarios from RH Games are ready :) ! Linked scenarios removed by moderator due to use of copyright counter art. The background for RH4 Motti can be found on the excellent Finnish Winter War site (in English). There are some fine maps there that show...
  2. R

VASL Live with Discord

Hi. I am looking for live friendly play with VASL/Discord. Discord is a free voice service and is just like Skype. I am in the European Time Zone. We may play a few hours every other week, first maybe an infantry-only scenario. Feel free to suggest something. Besides playing the game I also...
  3. R

RH3 A Fallen Lion

Here is another amazing scenario from Hannu and me :) ... Our previous scenarios are: RH1 Finlands Lås RH2 Operation Rype This time we are in eastern Karelia in the summer of 1944 during the huge Soviet offensive. After pressing the Finns on the Karelian Isthmus for eleven days the Soviets...
  4. R

New VASL opponent

Hi. I am looking for a new VASL opponent in addition to my regular opponent. Time has shown that the most effective way to play is sessions of 6+ hours with 2 -3 week intervals, whole evenings or daytime weekend. So play not so often, but when we play we play for a good time. It is an advantage...
  5. R

RH2 Operation Rype

RH2 Operation Rype is a new scenario Hannu and I have designed. RH1 can be found here: RH1 Finlands Lås RH2 is about an operation I am sure few of you have heard of. Towards the end of the war the Allies sought to limit the number of retreating German divisions out of Norway. They did not want...
  6. R

New scenario: Lock of Finland (Finlands Lås)

I do not post much here, more a lurker, but here is the scenario RH1 my regular opponent and I made from one of the battles in the Continuation War, Finland 1944. Read about the battle here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tienhaara We would like that a couple of fresh eyes looked at...